+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JW16

Apr 30, 2020
I'm so distraught right now, I was hoping for today's draw to be 470 as that's my crs point, and I'll be loosing points due to age next week. Well let's see what the future holds because I'm at the point of giving up. Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA today and I pray the remainder of the journey be smooth for you.

Reactions: aonanuga002

Limitless

Sep 16, 2019
I'm so distraught right now, I was hoping for today's draw to be 470 as that's my crs point, and I'll be loosing points due to age next week. Well let's see what the future holds because I'm at the point of giving up. Congratulations to everyone who got their ITA today and I pray the remainder of the journey be smooth for you.
Hang in there please, do not give up. Motivate yourself back up. If there is any avenue to update Ur score maybe via IELTS Pls update...

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
My goodness. I'm sorry about that.

Sensation80

May 16, 2020
I have my doubts. 469 seems tough right now. Look at the pre pandemic draws in Jan and Feb. All 473,471,472
It went down to 470 when 4500 were invited in a single draw.
I think we are back at full speed.
For someone like me with 468 its tough out there. The good news is fsw is back for good hopefully and also the fact that the score with regular invites wont go up to 475 or 480 which many people predicted at the start of the pandemic. We had 2 draws of 478 and 475 which cleared all the top guys.
Im not saying 469 is impossible but certainly looks harder with all this influx of 470s.
Back to back draws can help.

Fey_fey

Sep 30, 2020
I am presently on 468, but I want to take Ielts again to increase my score to 474. I am also thinking of waiting to see if the scores will drop. I am just confused.

Reactions: QuinAby

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
I have my doubts. 469 seems tough right now. Look at the pre pandemic draws in Jan and Feb. All 473,471,472
It went down to 470 when 4500 were invited in a single draw.
I think we are back at full speed.
For someone like me with 468 its tough out there. The good news is fsw is back for good hopefully and also the fact that the score with regular invites wont go up to 475 or 480 which many people predicted at the start of the pandemic. We had 2 draws of 478 and 475 which cleared all the top guys.
Im not saying 469 is impossible but certainly looks harder with all this influx of 470s.
Back to back draws can help.
The influx is not as much as pre covid. On an average, 3,300 people above 471 enters the pool biweekly, if this continues and a draw is held in 2 weeks time, the CRS will definitely be 469

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I am presently on 468, but I want to take Ielts again to increase my score to 474. I am also thinking of waiting to see if the scores will drop. I am just confused.
Take the test. Actively work on the process rather than waiting. No one *knows* if it will drop.

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
If still all program draw 2 weeks later, I guess the next CRS might be 469 but with early tier breaking rule. Many people (<29yr old, single, master, 3yrs experience) are standing at 469 (all CLB 9), 472 (one CLB 10), 475, 478... It was easier to pass 478 and 475, but it basically took 2 draws to clear up 472. The number of ppl at 471 and 470 are not that high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyruvate1

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sorry for the long post. I have a couple questions. I will be grateful if fellow members can assist me.

1. I got WES credentials in January 2019. I had masters which they evaluated as diploma. I then applied for ICES evaluation and I was awarded masters credentials in November 2019. I created my express entry profile in which I obviously did not mention my WES reference number.
I did not know that I had to get WES diploma credential deleted. So now I have the ITA and my WES credentials is still there. I am trying to get it deleted before I submit my docs.

Will this be fine??

2. I have skilled work ex back in India and now in Canada I have been working in non-skill job. I have not mentioned it in my express entry profile. Will there be problem? Since I can not edit it now, will LOE suffice?

thank you
As long as you have 3 years of skilled work experience anywhere in the world in the last 10 years its fine. As long as you have the right reference letter.

Call WES urgently and delete your old evaluation which you will not use. Do not make the stupid mistake of keep the Pg diploma evaluation open, your file will be declined because of 2 contradicting evaluations. (It has happened to members on the forum here)

siddsin

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
I had a ghost update yesterday and now it says :-

Latest update:
Review of medical results - September 29, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

earlier it was October 22nd 2019. AOR was October 9th 2019.

What does this mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.