+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
as i know eligibility is evaluated after receiving invitation. if you have not received any invitation how you became aware that you profile became ineligible ??
Ineligible in this context means "you are not in the pool". In a nutshell, dont try changing NOC when you arr in the pool

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
It’s GENERAL DRAW. I believe it would have taken place of it was PNP.
Hopefully. Fingers crossed. General Draws usually happen a bit later when compared to PNPs, as seen in the recent times.

Maybe they are gearing up for 4200 invites again with cutoff between 468-469.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hopefully. Fingers crossed. General Draws usually happen a bit later when compared to PNPs, as seen in the recent times.

Maybe they are gearing up for 4200 invites again with cutoff between 468-469.
It’s definitely a general draw , but not sure about the cutoff -470or 69

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
please if any one has any knowledge around changing NOC before receiving invitation, and the risk of becoming ineligible in this case share the experience.
in fact what Pyruvate said above has gave me a lot of stress at this stressful moment of waiting.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
The cases where ive seen persons have this issue is when they change their main noc, but forget to update their work experience as well. So it appears as if they have no experience in the new noc and are nolonger eligible
I believe this was what happened to me

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
please if any one has any knowledge around changing NOC before receiving invitation, and the risk of becoming ineligible in this case share the experience.
in fact what Pyruvate said above has gave me a lot of stress at this stressful moment of waiting.
You dont have any issue. You are still in the pool

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
The cases where ive seen persons have this issue is when they change their main noc, but forget to update their work experience as well. So it appears as if they have no experience in the new noc and are nolonger eligible
you mean their work experience letter is based on their former NOC and not the new one? if so, it is completely different situation

ErinB67

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
you mean their work experience letter is based on their former NOC and not the new one? if so, it is completely different situation
Not the actual letter. Where you enter your work experience in your express entry profile. I'll give you an example.

Say I selected my main Noc as A and then in the work history section I listed my jobs with Noc A. But then I decided to change to Noc B, but didn't update my work experience to reflect NoC B as well. The system will see that I have no experience in Noc B and will flag the profile as ineligible (since I believe you need to have at least 1 yr experience in you chose noc).

Status
Not open for further replies.