+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Many are telling that there wont be three draws in a month hence sep 30 draw is doubtfull..
Can anyone please share info on this?
I missed the draw with tie breaker rule on sep 16
If godforbidden there wont be a draw on sep 30 then what can be the cut off in october 1st or 2nd week?
Ircc is unpredictable, there can even be a draw this week. In the past, they have done 3 draws in a month, so 3 draws can still happen this month

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Many are telling that there wont be three draws in a month hence sep 30 draw is doubtfull..
Can anyone please share info on this?
I missed the draw with tie breaker rule on sep 16
If godforbidden there wont be a draw on sep 30 then what can be the cut off in october 1st or 2nd week?
In 2017 we had 3 draws in April, In 2018, we had 3 draws in November. I dont see why we cannot have 3 consecutive all program draws. On top, in august 2020, they conducted FST draw. At worse it will be a CEC draw. But we should have a draw next week. Stop being pessimistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyruvate1

Lolo19l

Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone

I am FSW candidate who was waiting with 463 since last September after working full year to reach CLB10, however, only one day after my profile submission, scores went very high. I lost 5 points due to age this September...I guess no chance for me with 458, however, I will create my profile anyway as it is expired and IELTS is still valid.

As I know this the most active thread, I have question regarding freelancer work. I have already 8 years experience documented with employers letter, however prior to that I was doing freelancer trainer work where I have only the license without any payments receipts or evidence to document it...my question is should I mention this experience even if I am not able to proof it or should I skip it...if I skip it, would it create a problem with regards to gab on work history or no?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi everyone

I am FSW candidate who was waiting with 463 since last September after working full year to reach CLB10, however, only one day after my profile submission, scores went very high. I lost 5 points due to age this September...I guess no chance for me with 458, however, I will create my profile anyway as it is expired and IELTS is still valid.

As I know this the most active thread, I have question regarding freelancer work. I have already 8 years experience documented with employers letter, however prior to that I was doing freelancer trainer work where I have only the license without any payments receipts or evidence to document it...my question is should I mention this experience even if I am not able to proof it or should I skip it...if I skip it, would it create a problem with regards to gab on work history or no?
Whatever you put in there you need to prove. For your work history, you only need to put in what you are claiming points for. For the rest, you put it in your personal history section when you apply (after ITA), which does not affect your CRS. :)

Lolo19l

Sep 3, 2020
Whatever you put in there you need to prove. For your work history, you only need to put in what you are claiming points for. For the rest, you put it in your personal history section when you apply (after ITA), which does not affect your CRS. :)
Many thanks for your reply

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
How recent should the PCC be? I was thinking of getting my documents in order since i'm just waiting for my ECA, and I should have a good enough score to get an ITA in the next draw as soon as I get my ECA.

Edit: Nevermind, I searched on the forums and got my answer. PCC should be at max 6 months old. So I think i'm good to go.

Last edited:

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello Everyone, I was hoping if some of you could share your insights here.

I got my local PCC on 18th July 2020. Was hoping to get ITA after first FSW draw in JULY. However got ITA on 16th Sept. Now I am planning to submit my application around 1st week of October. Shall I get a new PCC or is 18th July's one fine?

TIA

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hello Everyone, I was hoping if some of you could share your insights here.

I got my local PCC on 18th July 2020. Was hoping to get ITA after first FSW draw in JULY. However got ITA on 16th Sept. Now I am planning to submit my application around 1st week of October. Shall I get a new PCC or is 18th July's one fine?

TIA
I think that's fine, as long as it is within the six-month period. I also got a PCC in advance a few weeks ago just to get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.