FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Score 483, submitted EE on 1st Sep, got an intimation 02nd sep that there is a change in status, no change found in profile, no ITA as yet, waiting.....
Just wait. You will receive. You should get it within the next 24hours

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, I have 472 points and have 10 more days to submit my PNP for Ontario province. Should I reject the PNP and wait for FSW? My birthday is in mid November and I will lose 5 points. Kindly advice.
I’m at 474, and I’ve decided to submit docs to OINP as well. The CRS trends are far too risky right now, there’s huge density in each point which means monthly draws will only have a 1 point drop if at all a drop. And there is uncertainty in general anyway which could affect even monthly draws. So my advice is to absolutely apply to OINP.

Reactions: shadow_of_life

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Received my ITA, submitted my profile on September 1, 2020. Thanks all for your support!
Congratulations!
Hi, I have 472 points and have 10 more days to submit my PNP for Ontario province. Should I reject the PNP and wait for FSW? My birthday is in mid November and I will lose 5 points. Kindly advice.
I would not risk it bud. If I were you, with the way things have gone over the past months, I would definitely apply for OINP. Even if your points were not reducing, I would still advise you to apply for OINP. Don't throw away a greater chance at getting in just to save a bit of time and money.

Reactions: shinoshino

shadow_of_life

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
310 pages and I'm still waiting at 470 for the day to come and I receive ITA :confused:
I submitted my application with 470 on april 8th and I have been anxiously waiting since then. who would have thought things have gotten this bad. I am lucky enough to have received OINP on july 31th, but still I am not sure if they will reject me...

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Congratulations!

I would not risk it bud. If I were you, with the way things have gone over the past months, I would definitely apply for OINP. Even if your points were not reducing, I would still advise you to apply for OINP. Don't throw away a greater chance at getting in just to save a bit of time and money.
Exactly. That 600 points is massive and guarantees the Canadian dream - sort of. After nomination, ITA is guaranteed in the following draw regardless of the draw type and, all things being equal, one could even submit the documents immediately the ITA drops because apart from maybe getting an updated bank statement and medicals, the documents remain the same for OINP and IRCC.

No brainer to me.

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020
Just got my TCF results:

EO = 13
EE = 13
CO = 480
CE = 699 (No, that is not a typo!)

As I said a few pages ago, I started studying French on 4 November 2019 (with zero knowledge of French) and sat for the TCF Canada on 26 July 2020 (just under 9 months of study). My points went up from 442 to 484. I'll go and create my EE profile now and then wait for the next all program draw.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Just got my TCF results:

EO = 13
EE = 13
CO = 480
CE = 699 (No, that is not a typo!)

As I said a few pages ago, I started studying French on 4 November 2019 (with zero knowledge of French) and sat for the TCF Canada on 26 July 2020 (just under 9 months of study). My points went up from 442 to 484. I'll go and create my EE profile now and then wait for the next all program draw.
Congratulations mate, and all the best for the rest of the journey!

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hi! I received ITA and my last working day with the company was 10th July but I forgot to update my express entry profile and it says working till current. Can I update this in my AOR or will this contradict with my application. I am so nervous about this silly mistake.

srinianurag90

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi! I received ITA and my last working day with the company was 10th July but I forgot to update my express entry profile and it says working till current. Can I update this in my AOR or will this contradict with my application. I am so nervous about this silly mistake.
did you get it in CEC category? Also did you complete 12 months min. experience?

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Don't sweat it, provided it won't impact your CRS in a negative way, I reckon such wouldn't stir a fuss. Just submit your reference that states your start and end date.

Status
Not open for further replies.