+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvinati

Sep 1, 2020
Hey ,
I am 475 fsw , with 5 august , 2020 login date but I have not received ita yet .... is there anything to worry or I should wait lil more?
Kindly reply....TIA
The tie breaker is 16th August, since your profile is older than that, you should be getting the ITA. Hang in there. It’ll hopefully arrive in the next 12 hours or so.

Reactions: Aditis123

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
Hi,

my CRS is 471. I had received NOI from Ontario on NOC 0111 in June which i did not accept and then on 26th August i did not receive NOI because i had not created a new profile. Can anyone suggest me .. should i create a new profile so that i am eligible for next NOI from ontario or should i wait for FSW with CRS 471. the only challenge i see in creating a new profile is that i might get impacted by cut off date if next draw comes at my CRS. can one pl suggest me what should be done? I will loose points in March next year because of age.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

my CRS is 471. I had received NOI from Ontario on NOC 0111 in June which i did not accept and then on 26th August i did not receive NOI because i had not created a new profile. Can anyone suggest me .. should i create a new profile so that i am eligible for next NOI from ontario or should i wait for FSW with CRS 471. the only challenge i see in creating a new profile is that i might get impacted by cut off date if next draw comes at my CRS. can one pl suggest me what should be done? I will loose points in March next year because of age.

Thanks in advance.
first of all you should not be creating a new profile unless your previous one expires. why did you not accept the noi in june and want one in august again? secondly, please stop taking away another persons chance of getting an noi by using these methods of inconsistency

Reactions: Jasiko

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
first of all you should not be creating a new profile unless your previous one expires. why did you not accept the noi in june and want one in august again? secondly, please stop taking away another persons chance of getting an NOI by using these methods of inconsistency
Hi,

i really appreciate your reply. there can be multiple reasons why I dint apply to the NOI when received. I looked for a concerned and genuine advice. If you cant advise, kindly don't judge my means. Like you and many other others i am also trying my best to fulfill dream of reaching canada. lets just be kind to each other in these tough times.

thanks for the revert

romeo0909

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

i really appreciate your reply. there can be multiple reasons why I dint apply to the NOI when received. I looked for a concerned and genuine advice. If you cant advise, kindly don't judge my means. Like you and many other others i am also trying my best to fulfill dream of reaching canada. lets just be kind to each other in these tough times.

thanks for the revert
My advice was that you should not be creating multiple profiles. That’s a type of misrepresentation which can results in negative things. And also coz times are tuf my Advice was to not do so for sake of others who are also trying

Status
Not open for further replies.