+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hello senior members. I had applied for LMIA based work permit through my consultant. With the regular FSW draws I might be able to get the ITA without the job offer points. My UCI number has already been generated when my consultant applied for work permit. My query is that I have created an express entry profile of my own. Do I mention the same UCI number in my profile or can I skip it? Also if I do eventually get an ITA of my own created profile, I will ask my consultant to withdraw my work permit application and I will apply for the AOR by myself. Do I have to inform IRCC of this earlier application and will it create any problems in future with my PR approval?

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
if alternating draws continue, the next draw in two weeks will be PNP/CEC and FSW will be in another two weeks after that.
I hope it happens in 2 weeks and FSW CRS cut off comes down to 473 or below. My IELTS is expiring on November 8.. Hoping for the best and praying.

srinianurag90

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Hi Folks, i got the mail an hour back stating that there has been an update to my application but once i login, i'm not seeing the ITA or any update / changes. Is this okay? Should i be worried? Getting a little anxious here...Applied for EE on September 1.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Hi Folks, i got the mail an hour back stating that there has been an update to my application but once i login, i'm not seeing the ITA or any update / changes. Is this okay? Should i be worried? Getting a little anxious here...Applied for EE on September 1.
What is your score?

Norli

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Has anyone got an ITA today? My point is 493 and l submitted my application on the 14th of August but l haven't received an ITA yet. I'm seriously panicking!!! What could be the problem? Does anyone have an answer for me.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Has anyone got an ITA today? My point is 493 and l submitted my application on the 14th of August but l haven't received an ITA yet. I'm seriously panicking!!! What could be the problem? Does anyone have an answer for me.
It takes about 24 hours for ITA to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.