+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanu6041

Oct 12, 2019
Based on last year’s IRCC report, 80% of CEC applications were processed in 7 months, and for FSW/PNP, it’s 9 months. With covid, it might take longer.
I m FSW from INDIA. I was asking if higher CRS can give upper hand on procession time

Devils advocate

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone,,,Could anyone tell that is it mandatory to submit non-accompanying spouse medical documents,,as my wife is pregnant so she wont be able to undergo chest x-ray till her pregnancy. In that case, will my documents will suffice for approval of my file?? though it could be made conditional on my wife medical documents after her pregnancy???

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Any chances for 472 as I have my birthday in October and I'll be losing 5 points :(
Even I am sailing in the same boat with CRS at 471. I hope they conduct continuous FSW draws this month onwards, we will be through in that scenario for sure.

Luckbrother

Oct 26, 2019
I thought I was going to get an ITA last year October, so I gathered my reference letters from my former work place but I never got the ITA. Fast forward to this year and I've updated my scores and certianly getting an ITA this month.

Can I use the work reference letter I got since last year or would I need to get a more recent dated letter?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Even I am sailing in the same boat with CRS at 471. I hope they conduct continuous FSW draws this month onwards, we will be through in that scenario for sure.
I am at 471 as well. If I retake IELTS and finally get that 8.5 in listening, I would be at 474. But I don't know, thinking about retaking IELTS stresses me out.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Am I being negative of thinking the score will drop just one point or stay at 476 itself :( Scared. Would be happy even if the score drops 2 points this draw.

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
I am at 471 as well. If I retake IELTS and finally get that 8.5 in listening, I would be at 474. But I don't know, thinking about retaking IELTS stresses me out.
Same situation. With 7 in speaking !

kunalkardam

Jan 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same situation. With 7 in speaking !
I can't even do that now as results take at least 21 days to come out after giving the exam. I would need to score 7.5 in writing to increase my score that would eventually decrease in October. Need at least 15 days to prepare for writing section to be able to give IELTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.