+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandasy

Jan 14, 2020
My opinion, you can get the reference letter from your boss/supervisor (from small company) along with that person's contact details/business card attached. Also, include a an LOE with some reference from big company/small company's official website that indicates that big company is the parent company that would be great.
ok..thanks a lot for this

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Hi Guys,

I want to use my sister to arrange my gift deed covering my pof (wanna source from friends).

My parents are vulnerable and I don't them going to the bank during this period.

How credible is it in the eye of the VO to use sister for gift deed and not parents?

Any experience with this would be helpful
I got a gift deed from my sister. No issues at all. Eligibility passed. Parents and siblings work fine

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
With my updated Ielts score, my CRS is now 476.

1- Can I expect ITA in Sep 02 draw if all draws happen?
2- I will have time till Oct 10, 20 to submit my application because my spouse Ielts will expire on Oct 11, 20. So can I update my spouse Ielts after getting ITA ?
3- I need to do upfront medical exam obviously, so can I take medical appointment in advance between Sep 03 to Sep 10?
You will def get ITA! goodluck

Id advise you start gathering documents from work and bank.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to this group so apologies in advance if this is not the right place to ask these questions -

1. I have 474 CRS score as of now with my CELPIP-G scores, waiting for IELTS scores to come out in a week. What are the chances of getting an ITA in the near future?

2. Should I push my employer for filing LMIA for the job offer to get some additional points? They have filed for an ICT work permit a month back, I have the Job offer with LMIA approved as ICT is LMIA exempt.

3. Does my job offer has any value when providing proof of fund?

4. Any risk of applying for PR while ICT work permit is in processing?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to this group so apologies in advance if this is not the right place to ask these questions -

1. I have 474 CRS score as of now with my CELPIP-G scores, waiting for IELTS scores to come out in a week. What are the chances of getting an ITA in the near future?

2. Should I push my employer for filing LMIA for the job offer to get some additional points? They have filed for an ICT work permit a month back, I have the Job offer with LMIA approved as ICT is LMIA exempt.

3. Does my job offer has any value when providing proof of fund?

4. Any risk of applying for PR while ICT work permit is in processing?

Thank you very much in advance! :)
Probability of getting selected is 90%. Next draw is yours, or next one at least.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Another big bunch of Canadian VFS centers reopening. :)
https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html

• 31 August 2020
  • Canada Visa Application Centres reopened
  • The Canada Visa Application Centres in Dakar (Senegal), Algiers (Algeria), Yangon (Myanmar), Lagos and Abuja (Nigeria), Tunis (Tunisia), Georgetown (Guyana), Rabat (Morocco), Al Khobar, Jeddah and Riyadh (Saudi Arabia), and Kampala (Uganda) will resume enrolling biometrics for BIL holders only.
    The Canada Visa Application Centres in Muscat (Oman) and Kuwait City (Kuwait) have resumed operations.
    The Canada Visa Application Centres Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), New York (USA), Kigali (Rwanda), Dublin (Ireland), London (UK), Singapore, Amman (Jordan), Port Louis (Mauritius) and Tbilisi (Georgia) have resumed operations.
    The centres in Ankara and Istanbul (Turkey), and Kingston and Montego Bay (Jamaica) have reopened for biometrics collection for BIL holders only, as well as the return of decision envelopes.
    The centres in Lyiv and Lviv (Ukraine) have resumed operations.
    The centres in Warsaw (Poland) and Beirut (Lebanon) have resumed operations. The Warsaw centre will operate from 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays. The centre in Beirut will operate on all business days from 8 AM t0 2 PM.
    The centre in Castries (St. Lucia) is now operating from 7.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
    The centre in Kingstown (St. Vincent and the Grenadines) is now operating on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
    The centres in Madrid (Spain) and Bangkok (Thailand) are now operating every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
    The centre in Port of Spain (Trinidad & Tobago) is now accepting applications from 8 AM to 1 PM.
    The centres in Sydney (Australia), Suva (Fiji), Paris and Lyon (France), Auckland (New Zealand), Colombo (Sri Lanka) have resumed operations offering limited services.
    The centre in Berlin (Germany) is currently operating from 9 AM to 5.30 PM.
    The centre in Accra (Ghana) is open from 9 AM to 1 PM, and the one in Belgrade (Serbia) from 9 AM to 12 PM.
    The centre in Bucharest (Romania) will accept applications on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
    The centre in Rome (Italy) is now operational every Tuesday from 8.30 AM to 5 PM.
    The centres in Osaka and Tokyo (Japan) have resumed operations at limited hours, from 10 AM to 5 PM.
    The centre in and The Hague (The Netherlands) has resumed operations on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
    The centres in Athens (Greece) and Vienna (Austria) has resumed operations from 9 AM to 5.30 PM, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) from 9 AM to 3 PM, and Dusseldorf (Germany) on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM to 5.30 PM.
    The centres in Dubai and Abu Dhabi (UAE) from 10 AM to 6 PM and 12 PM to 6 PM respectively, for biometric collection and passport passback services.
    The centre in Manama (Bahrain) has resumed operations from 8 AM to 12 PM for biometric collection and passport passback services.
    The centre in Tel Aviv (Israel) has resumed operations on 27 May 2020 and will operate from 9 AM to 3.30 PM for return of decision envelopes to applicants and for biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) holders only.
    The centre in Dar-es-Salaam (Tanzania) will operate from 8.30 AM to 12.30 PM, Sarajevo (Bosnia-Herzegovina) from 9 AM to 12 PM, Chisinau (Moldova) from 8.30 AM to 11.30 PM, Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) from 8:30 AM to 12.30 PM, Phnom Penh (Cambodia) from 8.30am- 11.30 PM, Baku (Azerbaijan) from 8.30 AM to 11.30 PM and Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi (Vietnam) from 9 AM to 1 PM.

Kanu6041

Oct 12, 2019
My CRS is 486. I am waiting for draw. If I git ITA then how long will it take for PR after submitting documents..?...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
My CRS is 486. I am waiting for draw. If I git ITA then how long will it take for PR after submitting documents..?...
Based on last year’s IRCC report, 80% of CEC applications were processed in 7 months, and for FSW/PNP, it’s 9 months. With covid, it might take longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.