+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Quick question on the medical exam after getting ITA: if I go to an exam let's say tomorrow, would I be able to upload the proof the same day? Or how long does it take?
Not sure what I will be getting from them and also if I should give them something such as my EE ID number..

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Quick question on the medical exam after getting ITA: if I go to an exam let's say tomorrow, would I be able to upload the proof the same day? Or how long does it take?
Not sure what I will be getting from them and also if I should give them something such as my EE ID number..
Here you go :)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Be sure to state that your medical is for Permanent residency, and they will give you an information sheet after it is done (they might email this to you as well)

You'll need to upload that sheet as part of your application. The panel physician sends the relevant information and the results of the tests (and any comments/ recommendations) directly to the IRCC themselves

Reactions: BlindGoku

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
They can do alternate draws but it will be nice if they alternate within two weeks time. That is first week should be All Programs, second week should be PNP/CEC, third again All Programs and fourth again PNP/CEC. If they want they can split the invitation numbers. By this way the score will remain in control for CEC and for FSWs. I know this will neva happen, but just imagining :)
They can then finish off with their targets in less than 6 months.
Just imagine the huge crowd in Toronto if such a pattern happens in reality.
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially from Asia) would only move to Toronto (leaving the rest of Canada ignored) and with this sheer number, I can say Toronto's population might exceed the overall population of Canada:p:p.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
They can then finish off with their targets in less than 6 months.
Just imagine the huge crowd in Toronto if such a pattern happens in reality.
Every Tom, Dick, and Harry (especially from Asia) would only move to Toronto (leaving the rest of Canada ignored) and with this sheer number, I can say Toronto's population might exceed the overall population of Canada:p:p.
just imagine the huge crowd in Toronto fulla South Asians? Why imagine what's already real?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
just imagine the huge crowd in Toronto fulla South Asians? Why imagine what's already real?
Not only South Asians but even people from the US or AUS migrating would target only Toronto. So this is not something common with South Asians but people from around the world are heading only to Toronto.

Even many community groups in Canada are pleading the Govt to stop this population explosion in Toronto while the rest of Canada is just empty

If the same trend continues, I guess the govt might have to come with strict measures to direct immigrants to move to other provinces and save Toronto from every Tom, Dick, and Harry that head only to Toronto (without even considering other cities to reside)

Unless govt comes with a strong plan to rescue Toronto from getting overpopulated, the population is just gonna boom too badly in Toronto while other cities will have less than a quarter of a million residents.

So buddy, not just South Asians but every immigrant chooses Toronto by default (although other cities too have a great lifestyle, enormous job opportunities and even more)

London, Paris and Sydney are already facing the heat (extremely high population than the capacity) and I guess Toronto too might be in the list.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Not only South Asians but even people from the US or AUS migrating would target only Toronto. So this is not something common with South Asians but people from around the world are heading only to Toronto.

Even many community groups in Canada are pleading the Govt to stop this population explosion in Toronto while the rest of Canada is just empty

If the same trend continues, I guess the govt might have to come with strict measures to direct immigrants to move to other provinces and save Toronto from every Tom, Dick, and Harry that head only to Toronto (without even considering other cities to reside)

Unless govt comes with a strong plan to rescue Toronto from getting overpopulated, the population is just gonna boom too badly in Toronto while other cities will have less than a quarter of a million residents.

So buddy, not just South Asians but every immigrant chooses Toronto by default (although other cities too have a great lifestyle, enormous job opportunities and even more)

London, Paris and Sydney are already facing the heat (extremely high population than the capacity) and I guess Toronto too might be in the list.
Everyone coming from US is Indian. You say Tom, Dick and Harry. It is more like Ravi, Ram and Hari

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW

US and Aus mainly Indians.

Government is trying to get immigrants to move to smaller cities. The problem is there is no way to keep them there. You can move wherever you want to after entering the country.

Although other cities too have a great lifestyle, enormous job opportunities and even more?
In which country?

YNWA

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, I have a question, For Proof of funds, i had obtained a gift deed from my father, and the amount which i have received was then converted into foreign currency (US dollar) and is now present in my foreign currency savings account.
So my question is do IRCC accepts foreign currency saving accounts ? and if i show gift deed along with conversion slips (of local currency to dollar currency) and then foreign saving account's six balance will this suffice as Proof of funds ?
Plus should i give information about this in LOE or proof of fund file ?

Sicilian

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
any expectations of draw today?

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020

I honestly don't get what people see in Toronto.
I never even came up to me the possibility of living there. Why would I choose a city with terrible traffic, requiring me to spend hours commuting, that has crazy expensive rent prices and, most importantly, insane house prices (seriously, with the price of 1 townhouse in Toronto, you can LITERALLY buy 3 townhouses in Winnipeg or Calgary!), and they don't even have the highest salaries...
Also, among the cities I visited in Canada (Montreal, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto and Niagara), Toronto was the only one in which I felt insecure at some moments.

Reactions: ns317

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Same here. I’d by far prefer to settle down in Montreal. If one can converse in French, it's illogical to prefer an overpriced city like Toronto ahead of Montreal, whether you are Indian or Asian or whatever.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Same here. I’d by far prefer to settle down in Montreal. If one can converse in French, it's illogical to prefer an overpriced city like Toronto ahead of Montreal, whether you are Indian or Asian or whatever.
I would easily live in Montreal. Yet, I don't consider it since I know I'll probably never speak French as comfortably as I do English.

Reactions: Sicilian
Status
Not open for further replies.