+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
You better do because you not an immigration consultant. Treat that question like every other question we were asked. For example, the question about Eglish proficiency or certificate assessment
Don't believe that please. My best friend didn't have the money when he entered the pool but got it from his parents post ITA. He is in Canada now. Make of that what you may.

Kindly ignore what the consultant said.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Because part of my work experience is not very solidly verifiable (eg. self-employment, letter of experience without detailed duties) should I add as much experience as I can, or only put the ones I think I have the most solid proof for?

Would the officer reject my application as a whole if he wasn't able to find enough proof for one of my work periods, or would he ignore it as long as I could prove more than 3 years of experience by the rest of the work periods?

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hello Guys,
So l meet with an immigration consultant with 10years of working experience yesterday and she advised me to withdraw my application else my PR might be rejected. Her reason was simple; She said when I entered the pool l didn't have the minimum funds requirement which is 13,000 CAD. Also, she said it would raise a red flag when l submit my account statement because my statement will clearly show that the money was not in my account when l entered the pool and that alone is a sufficient reason to withdraw my application. She suggested l boost my account to the minimum balance first before entering the pool again. I'm sharing this information just in case some people are not aware. Thanks
Unbelievable. It is a blatant LIE. False information. Please leave your application. As long as you had the required funds during application and you can show the source of any huge deposits prior to submitting you are fine.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Unbelievable. It is a blatant LIE. False information. Please leave your application. As long as you had the required funds during application and you can show the source of any huge deposits prior to submitting you are fine.
Exactly. Leaves one to wonder who gave the so-called consultant a license to practice.

Reactions: cansha

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Exactly. Leaves one to wonder who gave the so-called consultant a license to practice.
If she wants to be safe than sorry then she can.

But I checked the application form to see what it says.
It doesn't ask us how much money we have right now.
It only asks us how much do we will bring to support our family.
So technically we haven't given false information even if we didn't have the money in our account at the time of the profile creation.

Screenshot:

Reactions: Norli

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
So far they haven't mentioned any maintenance that gonna occur next tuesday before the draw on wednesday, is this normal ?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Guys,
So l meet with an immigration consultant with 10years of working experience yesterday and she advised me to withdraw my application else my PR might be rejected. Her reason was simple; She said when I entered the pool l didn't have the minimum funds requirement which is 13,000 CAD. Also, she said it would raise a red flag when l submit my account statement because my statement will clearly show that the money was not in my account when l entered the pool and that alone is a sufficient reason to withdraw my application. She suggested l boost my account to the minimum balance first before entering the pool again. I'm sharing this information just in case some people are not aware. Thanks
Two things

1. Stay atleast 10 kms away from this consultant if possible at all times.
2. If you want to do some good for humanity, name and shame such blatant incompetence. That consultant deserves zero business

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Oh my god. Can anyone back this up? I didn't have it either. I have the amount now but when I entered back in March I am not sure I had 13K CAD. I was also planning to use a gift deed to show Proof of Funds.
That statement is the biggest load of BS I have heard. Oh well, I have seen many stories of incompetence and misinformation from consultants on this forum but this one takes the cake.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Those people who got the NOI. Any idea if your Job is regulated or not? It is very very confusing. In some portals, I found it is only mandatory to get a license if you are currently residing in Canada. My NOC is 2147 (Sr. System Engineer/ Network Engineer) and some sites says it is compulsory to get a P.Eng License to practice.
Also on the Ontario PNP Documents checklist, it says " If you worked in a regulated occupation, you must scan and upload a copy of your license or authorization."
Is it really mandatory? if yes how to get it? Those of you who are already applying what is the plan? Please help me out here.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
So far they haven't mentioned any maintenance that gonna occur next tuesday before the draw on wednesday, is this normal ?
I’m seriously wondering the same...

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
My biggest question is whether this Aug 5 is gonna see CEC exclusive or All program draws.
IRCC never reveal their plans
3 more days from now
Fingers crossed
Noting predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.