+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

neha@singh

Sep 3, 2019
Will change in NOC in express entry before ITA will impact. I heard that after receiving ITA, if officer find that there is change in NOC they reject the applications. Is it true?

I want to change my NOC, my new application is 1 month old and previous was expired because it exceeded the limits and both have NOC 0461 and now want to change to 2173 as I have an 1 experience on this as well and have changes to get Ontario PNP.

Please suggest me is it good to do that.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Will change in NOC in express entry before ITA will impact. I heard that after receiving ITA, if officer find that there is change in NOC they reject the applications. Is it true?

I want to change my NOC, my new application is 1 month old and previous was expired because it exceeded the limits and both have NOC 0461 and now want to change to 2173 as I have an 1 experience on this as well and have changes to get Ontario PNP.

Please suggest me is it good to do that.
Not true, the officers don't concern themselves with whatever happens pre-ITA. You could have changed your NOC for whatever reasons - ranging from job duties and all.

neha@singh

Sep 3, 2019
Not true, the officers don't concern themselves with whatever happens pre-ITA. You could have changed your NOC for whatever reasons - ranging from job duties and all.
Can I choose old NoC. I have 2 years of experience on NOC2173(old one)
And 6 years exp on 0461(latest one). Can I choose 2173 old NOc. Will it create problem.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
And 6 years exp on 0461(latest one). Can I choose 2173 old NOc. Will it create problem.
I think that it is up to the Immigration officer to say if it is good or no. I selected my primary NOC as per my latest job.
I guess if you have more experience in a NOC could make a good case, but in your situation, probably keeping the latest one is a safer bet.

I am no expert in this field tho, maybe someone else here knows.

neha@singh

Sep 3, 2019
I think that it is up to the Immigration officer to say if it is good or no. I selected my primary NOC as per my latest job.
I guess if you have more experience in a NOC could make a good case, but in your situation, probably keeping the latest one is a safer bet.

I am no expert in this field tho, maybe someone else here knows.
Thanks,
Folks can you help me here?. I don't want to miss Ontario PNP.

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
it's very stressful & frustrating to wait for months for a draw in what's called a merit-based system, i hope normalcy occurs again next wednesday.

Reactions: BlindGoku

Windsor37

Jul 9, 2020
it's very stressful & frustrating to wait for months for a draw in what's called a merit-based system, i hope normalcy occurs again next wednesday.
Hopefully. What I am a bit worried though is that there has been a good amount of PNP candidates recently added to the pool, with 1,288 from Ontario, 502 from Saskatchewan and 46 from British Columbia. That's 1,836 profiles with >600 scores, and that's on top of the normal inflow of other high scoring individuals. If you look at the numbers from the previous draw there are at least 1,061 individuals with a score of >480, add the new PNP profiles that's 2,897 individuals with a score above 480. If we assume that around 200-300 individuals with a score of 480+ were added in the last two weeks, and round off the total to 3,200, and also assume 3,900 individuals would be drawn next Wednesday, it means only 700 people would actually be invited from the 471-480 pool, if a general draw would occur. If that happens, I think we'd be lucky enough if the score won't go any higher than the previous FSW-included draw.

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hopefully. What I am a bit worried though is that there has been a good amount of PNP candidates recently added to the pool, with 1,288 from Ontario, 502 from Saskatchewan and 46 from British Columbia. That's 1,836 profiles with >600 scores, and that's on top of the normal inflow of other high scoring individuals. If you look at the numbers from the previous draw there are at least 1,061 individuals with a score of >480, add the new PNP profiles that's 2,897 individuals with a score above 480. If we assume that around 200-300 individuals with a score of 480+ were added in the last two weeks, and round off the total to 3,200, and also assume 3,900 individuals would be drawn next Wednesday, it means only 700 people would actually be invited from the 471-480 pool, if a general draw would occur. If that happens, I think we'd be lucky enough if the score won't go any higher than the previous FSW-included draw.
Well concerning the recent NOIs sent to applicants, they will still have the same score in the pool till they receive their nomination (600 points) which won't happen now so in case they resumed all programs draws normally, the upcoming 4 draws the score won't increase but that all depends on resuming the draws or not.
It's really annoying the unclarity of the situation where you keep waiting every wednesday to wait & see what will happen :(

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Well concerning the recent NOIs sent to applicants, they will still have the same score in the pool till they receive their nomination (600 points) which won't happen now so in case they resumed all programs draws normally, the upcoming 4 draws the score won't increase but that all depends on resuming the draws or not.
It's really annoying the unclarity of the situation where you keep waiting every wednesday to wait & see what will happen :(
I truly wish IRCC starts conducting normal all program draw from now onwards and hopefully we see score dropping down...
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: MTharwat94

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, I have received the NOI on 29th July. What is the procedure to "Accept" the invite? I am not able to see any particular option to accept the same.
I don't think there is one. Other members here can correct me. But you just have the window to apply for it now. I didn't have to "accept" my ITA for the federal draw either. You either apply, or you decline.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Since you have 4years experience in the latest one, just choose the latest one. My opinion though.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
That's not how PNP nomination works. These chaps got their NOIs now, they have to accept it and submit documents within 45 days (a large number of them between the scores, say 472 to 478, will wait a while to see if they get picked up via normal draws). And then it takes another 2 months for them to be officially nominated and to receive the extra 600 points.

In fact, in another draw or so, a lot of the June PNP people will be out of the pool as well (NOI in early June, getting nominated around now). I expect the pool to be a bit PNP-lite towards the end of August and in all of September. From October onwards, the PNP numbers will start increasing again (which would be the people who got NOIs in the last week).

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I have received the NOI on 29th July. What is the procedure to "Accept" the invite? I am not able to see any particular option to accept the same.
I am not sure myself either. I’ll wait atleast 2 more draws to see how FSW plays. I’ll prepare the paperworks in the meantime in case I have to proceed with the nomination. Also, if I am not wrong our NOI’s will expire on 11th September. We’ll see atleast 3 more draws before that date. Lets see how FSW plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.