+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I believe they are sending to specific NOC category people.
I have 2+ years on one of their target NOCs. Besides having target NOC and number of invites, they also invite within a certain range of CRS scores. That's what I have seen im previous Tech draws
It doesn't work like that. Are you sure your category falls under one of the NOC categories mentioned in ONIP tech program?
Yes, have experience under 0213

Last edited:

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Thanks buddy! Really looking for some positivity.
Let me share my story with you...
I had requested my university in India to send in my transcripts to WES Canada in the month of November through the university's website. I paid the fee and received an email saying "application received transcripts will be sent in 15 working days".
I had done my bit and it was now time to wait and relax.

Come December my transcripts were still not sent to WES!

I called my university multiple times and begged them to send my transcripts and the management would always say "we will send it this week positively".

Even after 100s of calls and emails January started and yet my transcripts were no where to be found....

So in January i finally decided to take a flight and go to my university and ask them in person to send in my transcripts. It took me a week to even meet the concerned person for this job. After requesting the guy multiple times finally in February my transcripts reached WES.

It was a frustrating task!

Now because of this DELAY my WES report was delayed and i missed the 4th March all program draw and then we all know how COVID-19 messed up the world
Not sure which university but for any one in forum facing this issue use mailtranscript.com. Better than travelling

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I have 2+ years on one of their target NOCs. Besides having target NOC and number of invites, they also invite within a certain range of CRS scores. That's what I have seen im previous Tech draws

Yes, have experience under 0213
You will definitely get it buddy. May be it will take some time.

Reactions: BlindGoku

calgal90

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
I'm 443 with 4 years experience in 0213 :/ I finish my postgrad in November so my score will go up to 475 and hopefully I'll get an OINP then. Well done to everyone who recieved OINP's today.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
hey what's the cutoff that your are looking out for? Your friend I mean.. Anyways hope he gets through.
That's kind of you. He's quite low - 441. I keep telling him to finish his master's, so he goes to 481 like I have.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Tech draw oinp: 463-477
Wow, f my 478 luck.... Missed the July 8th ITA because of date cutoff, and missed the Tech Draw by the one point they deduct....
I am the 0.01%, hopefully in two weeks can get the ITA with an all program draw :/

Status
Not open for further replies.