Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I wish we get to see a draw this Wednesday. My unlucky ass accepted a provincial nomination a few minutes later than the draw was conducted last Wednesday and missed it.
Atleast your ita is certain...congrats

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Bro, as your brother, I'm telling you, do not go ahead with that. Instead, try the student route.
A friend of mine recently lost CAD 6000 in Regina, Canada. He was fooled and looted by a phone call pretending to be an immigration officer or something.
He too is a student (will be graduated by this December) and I know how hard it was to earn those bucks.
So I request you to not go ahead with this even if it is 100% legal. A property or land or a plot is the identity of your family
Try every option to improve your CRS. Rather than selling your land, invest about 60K on French, and study for about a year. You will gain 30 to 40 extra points.
If not, it is really safe and best to go via the student route.
In the meantime improve your skills, Personality Development, and others while you are ready to rock as a student.
Hope you really consider my opinion.
I will always advice the student route for anyone that can afford it - especially if the person is young as well. All this LMIA offer are pure and absolute scam.

Reactions: BlindGoku

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi,

This must be off topic but I hope someone could help me. I was invited for ITA under CEC last draw. While I was filling out my profile I remember that my consultant filled out my personal history when i was still applying for my student visa. When I saw it, the employment details i put in my express entry profile doesnt match the details that my consultant put into my student visa application. My worry is what if the immigration officer cross match the profile and found out there’s date discrepancy. Im thinking about writing a letter of explanation but the dates are just messed up so, years are overlapping. Theres no way it can be fixed. I ‘am thinking if I should decline the ITA and just delete the fireign experience coz i dont want any problem. My score is down to 460 without foreign experience. Is there anyone here who can give some feedback. I would glady appreciate some insight regarding my concern. Thanks.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

This must be off topic but I hope someone could help me. I was invited for ITA under CEC last draw. While I was filling out my profile I remember that my consultant filled out my personal history when i was still applying for my student visa. When I saw it, the employment details i put in my express entry profile doesnt match the details that my consultant put into my student visa application. My worry is what if the immigration officer cross match the profile and found out there’s date discrepancy. Im thinking about writing a letter of explanation but the dates are just messed up so, years are overlapping. Theres no way it can be fixed. I ‘am thinking if I should decline the ITA and just delete the fireign experience coz i dont want any problem. My score is down to 460 without foreign experience. Is there anyone here who can give some feedback. I would glady appreciate some insight regarding my concern. Thanks.
If I was in your shoes (460 CEC), I would decline and would definitely get another ITA by August.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
If I was in your shoes (460 CEC), I would decline and would definitely get another ITA by August.
Hi, thanks for the reply. That’s what im thinking as well. Maybe i just need some insights from other people to finally decide what to do. It is so frustrating but I just wanna look it as a silver lining. I know everything happens for a reason. Thank you!

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,

If you write an LOE and submit your application, you'll be spending everyday thinking about your application until it gets processed(6 months). So, might be a good idea to decline ITA and wait for the next draw. It sounds risky but it's worth taking it. It's my opinion anyways.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
If you write an LOE and submit your application, you'll be spending everyday thinking about your application until it gets processed(6 months). So, might be a good idea to decline ITA and wait for the next draw. It sounds risky but it's worth taking it. It's my opinion anyways.
Hi, I agree. Thank you for this insightful opinion. Appreciate it!

Reactions: RoverMover

John6685842

Jul 27, 2020
Dear Concerns,

I request your support, i have done 2 years Bachelors and 2 Years Masters, on my ECA from IQAS it is written as follows.

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The combination of the Bachelor's degree and Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business administration and finance.

Which option should i use in Express Entry , Bachelor one or Two or More Degree one.

Thanks

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,

Deleting it could be termed misrepresentation. Except of course you'd add it to personal history and this would still raise eyebrow of the VO that would be treating your case.

Here's my advice: Decline the ITA if you can't provide a plausible explanation for the foreign work experience. Edit your profile afterwards and include the experience in personal history then do a LOE to explain the discrepancies. Hopefully, the VO would not see it as misrepresentation that way.

PS: Always ensure that you know what your consultant is filling to avoid unexpected issues like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.