Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Quick question, was the travel restriction between us and Canada extended?

Sappad Sewall

Jul 6, 2020
Dude, are you really gonna risk to a such a high extent?
A property is something that your family bought with immense hard work, efforts and you are gonna sell it straight away (rather than at least pledging it) without any consultation?
Hold on man
Think twice and thrice. There's been a lot of scams like this and beware of any shortcomings
Do not rush. Talk to many people and then decide.
Thanks for the concern bro. But I cannot think any other way to improve score.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Once a cheater, always a cheater
Yes. Canada must be free of this kind of people. His or her IP address is clear, so should his name and surname.

His/her records should be tracked and sent to IRCC to rigorously check the application and ban forever if any suspicious document is identified.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the concern bro. But I cannot think any other way to improve score.
Bro, as your brother, I'm telling you, do not go ahead with that. Instead, try the student route.
A friend of mine recently lost CAD 6000 in Regina, Canada. He was fooled and looted by a phone call pretending to be an immigration officer or something.
He too is a student (will be graduated by this December) and I know how hard it was to earn those bucks.
So I request you to not go ahead with this even if it is 100% legal. A property or land or a plot is the identity of your family
Try every option to improve your CRS. Rather than selling your land, invest about 60K on French, and study for about a year. You will gain 30 to 40 extra points.
If not, it is really safe and best to go via the student route.
In the meantime improve your skills, Personality Development, and others while you are ready to rock as a student.
Hope you really consider my opinion.

Reactions: Pyruvate1 and Wrath

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Bro, as your brother, I'm telling you, do not go ahead with that. Instead, try the student route.
A friend of mine recently lost CAD 6000 in Regina, Canada. He was fooled and looted by a phone call pretending to be an immigration officer or something.
He too is a student (will be graduated by this December) and I know how hard it was to earn those bucks.
So I request you to not go ahead with this even if it is 100% legal. A property or land or a plot is the identity of your family
Try every option to improve your CRS. Rather than selling your land, invest about 60K on French, and study for about a year. You will gain 30 to 40 extra points.
If not, it is really safe and best to go via the student route.
In the meantime improve your skills, Personality Development, and others while you are ready to rock as a student.
Hope you really consider my opinion.
Do you think he is not aware of any of these? He knows a lot but wants a quick solution. That is why he is cheating.

Reactions: jrossi

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
I wish we get to see a draw this Wednesday. My unlucky ass accepted a provincial nomination a few minutes later than the draw was conducted last Wednesday and missed it.

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Yeah that’s true. But with past events, nothing can be said about tomorrow and things can change in a flash.
Yet still grateful to have this ticket. Just anxious that’s all.
Come Wednesday hope many’s dreams come true!

Status
Not open for further replies.