Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
What could be IRCCs rational for reverting to specific draws? It doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: Lulu69

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I hope nothing from now onwards!!! We all are just giving our own predictions.. there is no fact behind it.. it’s better to keep quiet without expectations and false hopes!!!
True,
But see, i have 471 points and was on the way to join pool by March 4, but got delayed bcoz of WES. I had planned to be invited in April and by this time I thought I will be planning my landing Canada. What happened after March 4 is History and today, IRCC recreated the history.

I have to keep predicting and chase Canadian dream. But again sometimes reality check drags me down, what to do, i get all my shit together andtry get back on my foot, hopefully someday everything will make sense.......

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I hope nothing from now onwards!!! We all are just giving our own predictions.. there is no fact behind it.. it’s better to keep quiet without expectations and false hopes!!!
Yeah, you are right. Canada now adamantly needs Candidates with scores above 470. Even a number below 470 might not make it. IRCC does not care about the Hardwork, Struggle, Money spent, Time allotted, Uncertainties or any other things that we might have shed
They are clever in achieving their target of 470 with alternate draws (CEC/All program) in every round.
I was one of them too optimistic and hopeful here giving a wide range of speculation.
I will take back whatever I said and I completely agree to the point that anything below 470 is equal to almost no FSW or any other immigration program (apart from maybe student program).
Below 470s - pls look for any alternate and do not waste any more precious time
Seriously, I have wasted a lot of productive hours/days being obsessed with this FSW immigration
Terribly heartbroken and really pumped in too much effort. Finally nothing.
Their country their wish. Never expected we'll all be here when I started the journey during 2019
Lost age, time, money, family time, office targets (being extremely obsessed with this Full Time), and now nothing in return.
Good luck FSWs. God save us.
Feeling like giving a warm hug to all FSWs, especially above 460s and 50s. I know you guys' struggle. Never been an easy ride and might never be as well.
My CRS - 465

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Yeah, you are right. Canada now adamantly needs Candidates with scores above 470. Even a number below 470 might not make it. IRCC does not care about the Hardwork, Struggle, Money spent, Time allotted, Uncertainties or any other things that we might have shed
They are clever in achieving their target of 470 with alternate draws (CEC/All program) in every round.
I was one of them too optimistic and hopeful here giving a wide range of speculation.
I will take back whatever I said and I completely agree to the point that anything below 470 is equal to almost no FSW or any other immigration program (apart from maybe student program).
Seriously, I have wasted a lot of productive hours/days being obsessed with this FSW immigration
Their country their wish. Never expected we'll all be here when I started the journey during 2019
Lost age, time, money, family time, office targets (being extremely obsessed with this Full Time), and now nothing in return.
Feeling like giving a warm hug to all FSWs, especially above 460s and 50s. I know you guys' struggle. Never been an easy ride and might never be as well.
My CRS - 465
I feel you bro... IRCC really doesn’t care...I was 98% certain I was gonna get an ita today... then this... words can’t even explain how sad I am....

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
True,
But see, i have 471 points and was on the way to join pool by March 4, but got delayed bcoz of WES. I had planned to be invited in April and by this time I thought I will be planning my landing Canada. What happened after March 4 is History and today, IRCC recreated the history.

I have to keep predicting and chase Canadian dream. But again sometimes reality check drags me down, what to do, i get all my shit together andtry get back on my foot, hopefully someday everything will make sense.......
All the best to you!! But I feel like I am going to leave this forum and hence Canada dream as well!
God bless u all!!

• Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

Sunilneha

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
My CRS - 465
I feel the same right now... alongwith a prediction made by @InternationalMallu that anything below 470 is uncertain! He is right... he will get an ITA in the coming draw acc to his hope... I am happy for him and wishing him gud luck :)

Reactions: Lulu69

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
My CRS - 465
Don’t get frustrated, keep pushing!

In Russia we have a quote - “Knock the door and if nobody answers just crash the door and enter”
It means that you should keep searching any other ways to increase your CRS - French, education, whatever, don’t lose hope. NEVER! You can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.