+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChessGirl

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
When they did the FSW draw in July, they were almost done processing the initial stages (MEP and BIL) of the last FSW ITA applications that were issued before they temporarily halted FSW draws. So basically if they did not do the draw, they wouldn't have had new FSW applications to process.

There is still hope

Reactions: khush.sib

Mandeepchadha85

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
When they did the FSW draw in July, they were almost done processing the initial stages (MEP and BIL) of the last FSW ITA applications that were issued before they temporarily halted FSW draws. So basically if they did not do the draw, they wouldn't have had new FSW applications to process.

There is still hope
Hope in what sense? Please elaborate!!

Reactions: khush.sib

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
waiting with 454 FSW, I don't lose hope though!

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I think it's gonna be FST draw tomorrow followed by all program draw from next draws. Circumstances are different that is why people are linking it with CEC PNP. IRCC has been doing PNP FST combination in past. and I think this is what it is.

Lets see and I hope wholeheartedly this to be true for sanity to prevail otherwise huge disappointment.

Parve

May 14, 2020
Today's PNP draw might indicate a possible FST draw tomorrow. But a CEC draw tomorrow might also bring some uncertainty about the continuation of all program draws.
As a FSW candidate, this is disheartening. I guess we will only have to wait until tomorrow and then for another two weeks.

Reactions: Sharanm7 and Lulu69

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Yeah, if they had no plan to continue FSW draws then why did they conduct one 2 weeks ago in the first place?
Because the cutoff for CEC was going below 430s. They waited to get enough people under this category to get into the pool. As I said they carefully monitor the situations and might go with alternate draws.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Because the cutoff for CEC was going below 430s. They waited to get enough people under this category to get into the pool. As I said they carefully monitor the situations and might go with alternate draws.
What are they monitoring. No fsw applicant will land in canada this year.

Reactions: Lulu69

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
What are they monitoring. No fsw applicant will land in canada this year.
X2
4 month hold was more than enough to monitor the situation, and no FSW with an ITA today will land on 2020 or mid 2021
Hope at least they alternate CEC/PNP with FSW/All program draws

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
Well.... it is quite sad to see the PNP specific draw i think that IRCC is trying to use a flexible approach in inviting applicants and we just have to wait and see what they are up to .

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
I hate to be that kinda of guy, but... can the guys “there’s no way the score will not drop into the 450-460” understand that it’s not going to happen?
The rate of increase in the 470+ range was of 153 candidates/day, so roughly 2200 candidates/fortnight. That’s from the average 800-1200 from the previous draw.
The rate will continue to increase. If people wants to get their ITAs, they will possibly need 475+, because very soon the rate will be back to the usual numbers pre-COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.