+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I read in another forum that Ontario might do a OINP draw this Friday, any insight of people here that know how often Ontario gives PNP nominations for their Human capital stream?
I think I can get a OINP nom in the human capital stream, how long do I have before I have to accept it? I think I will get the federal nomination in a week from today, thanks to my CRS.
My understanding is that Canada fees for PR are around 1,300 CAD, but I would need to add close to 1,000 CAD for OINP, correct?
Are you CEC or FSW? What's your CRS score?

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
I read in another forum that Ontario might do a OINP draw this Friday, any insight of people here that know how often Ontario gives PNP nominations for their Human capital stream?
I think I can get a OINP nom in the human capital stream, how long do I have before I have to accept it? I think I will get the federal nomination in a week from today, thanks to my CRS.
My understanding is that Canada fees for PR are around 1,300 CAD, but I would need to add close to 1,000 CAD for OINP, correct?
It is hard to predict when OINP will issue NOIs. The fees for OINP is 1,500 CAD.

Reactions: BlindGoku

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
On the basis of last years trend, one can expect OINP draws in this month or next. Let's hope these draws to be big one for score to fall.

45 days are given to submit the documents after receiving NOI. and meanwhile if you receive the EE ITA, you can withdraw from the nomination application

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hello fellow aspirants,

I am in the process of gathering documents required to submit to IRCC and I am stuck with Personal Particulars form for Indian PCC. I am in Florida so closest consulate is in Atlanta, personal particulars form requires a recent 3.5*3.5 cms (1.37*1.37 inches) photo to be attached. I tried so many professional studios, walgreens etc to get the picture with this dimension but none of them was able to do so.

As a last resort I dropped an email to Atlanta Consulate and awaiting their response, any Indian folks here who received ITA last week and submitted Indian PCC can help me? I will greatly appreciate your help/insights. Thanks much.

I posted this query as a separate thread but figured this thread is more active so trying my luck here as well.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Honestly, you are already in a good position to qualify. That's the thing about OINP, most FSWs they nominate are already going to qualify anyway in the next draw.

I would just wait for the next draw, as long as you're not losing points, you should be a lock for an ITA.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
On the basis of last years trend, one can expect OINP draws in this month or next. Let's hope these draws to be big one for score to fall.

45 days are given to submit the documents after receiving NOI. and meanwhile if you receive the EE ITA, you can withdraw from the nomination application
So you get 45 days instead of 90 days, like on regular federal nomination? Are the documents the same, or do they change?
So the cost is 1,500 for OINP + 1,300 for normal fees?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Honestly, you are already in a good position to qualify. That's the thing about OINP, most FSWs they nominate are already going to qualify anyway in the next draw.

I would just wait for the next draw, as long as you're not losing points, you should be a lock for an ITA.
Yup hope I can get the ITA next week. My points will stay at 478 until May..

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
So you get 45 days instead of 90 days, like on regular federal nomination? Are the documents the same, or do they change?
So the cost is 1,500 for OINP + 1,300 for normal fees?
Yup, 45 days to submit your applcation for nomination. Documents from what I have heard, More or less same.

Charges you are right.

Btw you should be preparing your documents for fsw and not oinp haha

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Yup, 45 days to submit your applcation for nomination. Documents from what I have heard, More or less same.

Charges you are right.

Btw you should be preparing your documents for fsw and not oinp haha
Yes sir, preparing my documents for ITA, how ever it might come:
-Got this week a signed employment reference letter form my previous employer where I worked 6+ years. I think should covers all of the requirements of the IRCC, as I included my things such as responsibilities, job title, category, etc...
-Sent yesterday my fingerprints to get my US PCC. Also, getting all the documents ready for when I am able to get the PCC from México (can only be done once I receive the ITA)
-For funds, I am planning to call my bank once I get the ITA as I believe it has to be dated after the ITA is sent
-Medical I haven't looked into it, just know there is a Doctor in my hometown that is approved to do this procedure

Anything else that I should do, missing or be preparing?

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Yes sir, preparing my documents for ITA, how ever it might come:
-Got this week a signed employment reference letter form my previous employer where I worked 6+ years. I think should covers all of the requirements of the IRCC, as I included my things such as responsibilities, job title, category, etc...
-Sent yesterday my fingerprints to get my US PCC. Also, getting all the documents ready for when I am able to get the PCC from México (can only be done once I receive the ITA)
-For funds, I am planning to call my bank once I get the ITA as I believe it has to be dated after the ITA is sent
-Medical I haven't looked into it, just know there is a Doctor in my hometown that is approved to do this procedure

Anything else that I should do, missing or be preparing?
- Travel & living records. You are required to provide the exacts dates of all international travel in the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whatever comes first. Same thing if you ever lived in a country different of the one you were born.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
- Travel & living records. You are required to provide the exacts dates of all international travel in the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whatever comes first. Same thing if you ever lived in a country different of the one you were born.
Obrigado cara!
Yes, I can definitely start that list. Do I only need country + arrival and departure date? Is there a specific format I should follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.