+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rare.human

Sep 12, 2017
Hey guys, I've just received an email from CIC mentioning that they've updated my applicatuon status. But when I log in, I see no changes. Has this happened to anyone before? I am new in the application pool.

Last edited:

newbiealpha

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Hi everyone! I am gathering all documents for my PR application, I have high hopes to receive ITA on the next draw. I have 478 points and missed the last one on tie break.

I wonder if anyone can help me regarding proof of funds: I have two Bank accounts from different banks. One of them is where I receive my salary, the other is the one I have the money for POF. I usually transfer money from the one I get paid to the other one, so on the bank statements there is a money order from me to me. My question is: should I include documents from both bank accounts, and explain that one of them is always zero or close to it because I keep the money on the other one (which is the one I'll be using for POF) or am I overthinking and should just include the documents for the account with the funds for POF?
Yes bank statement from both and letter explaining your transactions wont hurt. As far as the requirement goes just the bank statement from the bank where you have the money is good enough, but leaving no room for them to ask you questions and delay your application is always best approach

Reactions: Road.to.canada20

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone

I have high hopes to get ITA on the next draw & i started collecting documents so i have an important question.

My working experience starts on September 2017 so for the period of 2 years & 3 months from Sep 2017 till Dec 2019, i have managed to get the right reference letters.

However my current work experience from January 2020 till present, i might not be able to get the letter with the right format.

My current CRS doesn't depend on the 3 years work experience as i didn't reach them so they already don't count in my CRS, so should i remove these months from my profile now to save myself from this hassle or keep it then put in personal history post ITA ??

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi everyone! I am gathering all documents for my PR application, I have high hopes to receive ITA on the next draw. I have 478 points and missed the last one on tie break.

I wonder if anyone can help me regarding proof of funds: I have two Bank accounts from different banks. One of them is where I receive my salary, the other is the one I have the money for POF. I usually transfer money from the one I get paid to the other one, so on the bank statements there is a money order from me to me. My question is: should I include documents from both bank accounts, and explain that one of them is always zero or close to it because I keep the money on the other one (which is the one I'll be using for POF) or am I overthinking and should just include the documents for the account with the funds for POF?
For Proof of Funds - Submit Balance Confirmation letter of your savings bank account
For Employment - Submit statements showing salary credit to your salaried bank account

Reactions: Road.to.canada20

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone

I have high hopes to get ITA on the next draw & i started collecting documents so i have an important question.

My working experience starts on September 2017 so for the period of 2 years & 3 months from Sep 2017 till Dec 2019, i have managed to get the right reference letters.

However my current work experience from January 2020 till present, i might not be able to get the letter with the right format.

My current CRS doesn't depend on the 3 years work experience as i didn't reach them so they already don't count in my CRS, so should i remove these months from my profile now to save myself from this hassle or keep it then put in personal history post ITA ??
Yes, I think thats a good idea, I, for instance, am not using a company I worked for because I couldn't get a letter because of covil, so I deleted them from my profile.

Reactions: MTharwat94

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I read in another forum that Ontario might do a OINP draw this Friday, any insight of people here that know how often Ontario gives PNP nominations for their Human capital stream?
I think I can get a OINP nom in the human capital stream, how long do I have before I have to accept it? I think I will get the federal nomination in a week from today, thanks to my CRS.
My understanding is that Canada fees for PR are around 1,300 CAD, but I would need to add close to 1,000 CAD for OINP, correct?

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
I read in another forum that Ontario might do a OINP draw this Friday, any insight of people here that know how often Ontario gives PNP nominations for their Human capital stream?
I think I can get a OINP nom in the human capital stream, how long do I have before I have to accept it? I think I will get the federal nomination in a week from today, thanks to my CRS.
My understanding is that Canada fees for PR are around 1,300 CAD, but I would need to add close to 1,000 CAD for OINP, correct?
whats your noc?

Status
Not open for further replies.