+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Any idea, when we can expect the next draw?

I am at 465, my birthday is on 16th July.

I will turn 30, my score will drop to 460.

What a timing! Couldn't be better
460 is still good score. First 2-3 draw will clear the backlogs. And I am very optimistic that score will go down after few draws.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Should not be older than 6 months. I would still recommend to get a recent one.
I see this on the Canadian government EE website: "must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application".

Mine will expire on 28 July 2020. So, if I apply tomorrow, I should be okay?

The SA government is slow on a good day. During a pandemic? Who knows. So, I don't wanna try get a new one and wait, if I don't need to. But if I need to, I will. What are everyone's thoughts?

Ola2j

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Thank you! Yes, I hope so too.

Does anyone know if it's a good idea, if I get an ITA, to go and get updated proof of funds and proof of employment letters? I can get them tomorrow, and then they will have the most recent possible date on them. Otherwise they will be dated sometime in March, which is when I got them originally.
Bro, have you gotten your ita?? I'm on 483 but I haven't gotten mine

LouiseV36

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
That actually means a lot to me, so thank you for saying it. And for your well wishes. I really appreciate that. If today is my day to get an ITA, I will stay here and continue to spread the love as best as I can. :)
Hi there.

You should get the invite within the nest 24 Hours. Have you applied for your police clearance yet. The Postnet in Pretoria can help with that and they seem to get them pretty quickly.

Also you can book your medical. Not sure where in the country you are but in Durban there is only one doctor and we got an appointment really quickly.

Get updated proof of funds and all you other docs ready. You will get the ITA and then fill in a series of questions. Depending on the answers it will populate a list of documents they require.

All the best for filling in the form. You can always message if you need some help.

I am so happy to see this draw. Hopefully they will start issuing PPRs next.

Reactions: ns317

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I see this on the Canadian government EE website: "must be issued no more than 6 months before the date you submit your application".

Mine will expire on 28 July 2020. So, if I apply tomorrow, I should be okay?

The SA government is slow on a good day. During a pandemic? Who knows. So, I don't wanna try get a new one and wait, if I don't need to. But if I need to, I will. What are everyone's thoughts?
Congrats on your ITA! Your posts have been some of the best ones to read here during the last few months.

Regarding PCC, yes you should apply right away. I have a PCC from September 2019 in SA. I'm going to apply right away for a new one, considering the score might drop to 474 in 1-2 draws. It took them 6 weeks to prepare my PCC last time.

You'd need to get fresh medicals as well, if it was done more than 6 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.