+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
is it possible that Canada opens its borders, but not India? Is it possible that we can have few India-free draws? I do not expect the India visa office opens very soon as I see the India Covid-19 data. I am really sorry for them. If the India office is close, can FSW still happen?
When we have around two months to submit all the documents after ITA by default and pandemic has given additional 90 days for ppl to submit missing documents. It doesn't make any sense to conduct draws excluding people based on region. And given the fact that even after submitting documents the avg processing time is 6 months. None can travel before 2021 if they get an ITA now. Hopefully they will consider these facts and resume the draws.

Yousafali89

Aug 26, 2019
Sorry for being off topic. Is there any forum for student visas and student direct stream updates? Kindly help thank you

canadiandreamer1970

May 25, 2020
When we have around two months to submit all the documents after ITA by default and pandemic has given additional 90 days for ppl to submit missing documents. It doesn't make any sense to conduct draws excluding people based on region. And given the fact that even after submitting documents the avg processing time is 6 months. None can travel before 2021 if they get an ITA now. Hopefully they will consider these facts and resume the draws.
Yes exaclty .................... just open everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too long waiting for nothing happening................................economy needs to go back up if people get sick so what, its only a flu that is a bit longer that is all..........................................we cant just sit at home

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yes exaclty .................... just open everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too long waiting for nothing happening................................economy needs to go back up if people get sick so what, its only a flu that is a bit longer that is all..........................................we cant just sit at home
Just out of curiosity. You enjoy playing with punctuations?

Reactions: Vazi

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
:)
So what is ur solution?
FYI I have already got my ITA and my 6 months wait period is getting over in 18 days.
The virus is not going to go away just like that. Nor can we close everything and sit at home forever. People should find sensible ways to co-exist with the virus and move forward. Protect the vulnerable (old and young). Just be sensible frustration is not going to take you anywhere.

Reactions: samirsam

canadiandreamer1970

May 25, 2020
Open draws and let the whatever happan happen......................................we will get over this...................wait is too long for this........if people get sick they will get over it

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Wow... guys I know we frustrated but let’s pipe down on the whatever happens happens... lol

Reactions: Immibug

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
If you have a suggestion, just send them to IRCC. Don’t bring up a suggestion here to stair up hate. You aren’t IRCC but yes you can give them suggestions.
Canada is aiming to be a global nation and exempting any group of people is likely not to happen.

yes there are lot of dubious act in some part of the world and trust you may know that Canada is fully aware of these things .

there is a reason why WES and some ECA bodies do not recognize nor evaluate some degrees.

Reactions: LaksHari

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It's a pity that the logic seems lost on you.

Do you have any idea how long ECA is valid for? And given that interest in moving to Canada is only increasing with time, is there any reason to believe that the score should not settle around 470 as it did before FSW was stopped? How about you propose some of your brilliant logic to suggest why the score will drop down by a huge margin?
I think the scores would touch down 460s for a while till normalcy returns in all sphere. There's already a gap of about 4months, that means the steadiness of flow has plunged and it's evident in the last pool distribution. Two general draws and the CRS would touch between 467 - 469. The rate at which people join the pool would not spike overnight. It took Canada 4years to get to the constant 470s, I reckon it would take a while to get back to that - regardless of the number of candidates trying to get in. It is worthy to note that not everyone trying to get in would even score 470s because the number isn't easy to attain except you are a CEC candidate.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone, New to this thread.

So I read an article on wes yesterday which says only 15% of the cadidates have a canadain experience.
https://wenr.wes.org/2019/01/canadas-express-entry-immigration-system-changes-in-applicant-pool-and-behavior-after-its-implementation
Doesn't this mean IRCC will run out of CEC candiates soon. If so they only have two options to choose from

1. Halt immigration alltogether for a inordinate amount of time
2. Resume all program draws and take measures to minimize the risk.

I was wondering whats your take on this?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Hello everyone, New to this thread.

So I read an article on wes yesterday which says only 15% of the cadidates have a canadain experience.
https://wenr.wes.org/2019/01/canadas-express-entry-immigration-system-changes-in-applicant-pool-and-behavior-after-its-implementation
Doesn't this mean IRCC will run out of CEC candiates soon. If so they only have two options to choose from

1. Halt immigration alltogether for a inordinate amount of time
2. Resume all program draws and take measures to minimize the risk.

I was wondering whats your take on this?
This article is old.... I doubt it will reflect the true nature of things at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.