+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
I haven't got one (they say it only went to certain clients). But if people with an EE profile (but without an ITA) are receiving it, I'd take that as a good sign. I especially find this paragraph encouraging:

"By collecting these survey responses, IRCC will better understand how our clients are experiencing COVID-19 and the volumes of applications or arrivals to Canada that IRCC can expect in the near future."

To me, this means they are expecting to be sending ITAs to FSW candidates and are trying to get an idea of how many have changed plans and how many are still keen.
But does this matter?

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Not only this, WES also conducted a survey in which they collected the similar information relating to impact of Covid-19 on canadian immigration and change in immigrants behaviour, if any, as a result of this pandemic.

Reactions: mnukkiral

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
Just putting it out there, but the survey appears to have been for select persons who have applied to come to Canada for any purpose or have shown interest in coming to Canada, so it doesn't say much about FSW restarting or anything.

Source: I am not in the pool and haven't yet made an EE profile but I studied for my masters and on a WP in Canada and got the same email.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Just putting it out there, but the survey appears to have been for select persons who have applied to come to Canada for any purpose or have shown interest in coming to Canada, so it doesn't say much about FSW restarting or anything.

Source: I am not in the pool and haven't yet made an EE profile but I studied for my masters and on a WP in Canada and got the same email.
I believe they are reaching out to people from different categories for some future policies consideration.

palak63

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015

palak63

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Correct. To my knowledge, the international travel stuff is set to 30 June, and we're waiting to see if anything changes.
And moreso they have eased the entry of immediate family members. So the entry into the country is doing rounds. Its just the land borders that is closed. I presume though.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
If you got something to say, it is time to use the feedbacks. We might just land a policy change with that. Do your part and remain hopeful
I'm sure they're working hard to try and include us in future draws already. I doubt we've just been sidelined and forgotten about. As FSWs, we've been fueling the economy through the EE system since 2015.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I'm sure they're working hard to try and include us in future draws already. I doubt we've just been sidelined and forgotten about. As FSWs, we've been fueling the economy through the EE system since 2015.
I hope so, too, with the same feeling. VOs have been gradually opened. And IRCC Twitter has also started to advise people to book an appointment and provide their biometrics as soon as possible.

Reactions: Jo1984 and cchk331
Status
Not open for further replies.