AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
Lets not speculate anything ..

IRCC has been known to surprise always

I am sitting at 493 ...Fingers crossed for FSW!

I hope it might start soon !
I’m at 523 and there is no hope! Lol

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
This excuse is getting old. When an FSW applicant becomes a permanent resident of Canada, assuming they are allowed entry to the country, they immediately start paying taxes just like the rest of the population. What an FSW applicant brings into Canada that CEC&PNP don't is at least $13000 in cash (proof of funds). So on top of the taxes everybody pays, FSW people bring liquid cash into Canada and start spending that money immediately for needs such as housing. Technically, turning an FSW into a PR is more profitable for Canada's economy than turning a CEC/PNP into a PR.
What? I'm FSW, but a lot of CEC people paid for an education here... This does not make any sense.

Reactions: StarrySavannah

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
What? I'm FSW, but a lot of CEC people paid for an education here... This does not make any sense.
OP meant when an outland applicant enters the economy it has more benefits to the economy specifically financially because the Outlander brings and spends considerable amount of finance in a short period of time. An outlander brings in and spends at least 2x more than an international grad or IEC folks do. This is when considering a family of 3.
Most Families sells literally everything.
A mate of mine when he left England for Canada, Dude sold his all properties which got him back 4x more money he spend to build everything. I guess he transferred 60000 GBP when landed in Canada. He had a kid so obviously they needed a home. took an year to settle down to make a permanent home. This is the same situation with most outland folks but with varied amount of money. But some single ass folks are a real challenge to the Canadian economists hehe

Last edited:

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Lets not speculate anything ..

IRCC has been known to surprise always

I am sitting at 493 ...Fingers crossed for FSW!

I hope it might start soon !
Yes, IRCC really does like to surprise everyone.

Since they opened different streams this year, I hope they have a big surprise for all FSW candidates, like inviting everyone with a CRS score 460+ in the pool.

They did send an ITA to 27,000 CEC candidates out of nowhere, so sending 23,000 ITA to FSW candidates would be a very welcomed surprise indeed :D.

Haha keeping the spirit up guys.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
whoever I know in Toronto and Vancouver ( cousins & friends) they have got their first dose of vaccine! Im pretty sure Canada would achieve to its vaccination plan before Sep.

Reactions: dankboi

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
At least the general population of Canada is not anti-immigration. Otherwise that can quickly become the major election propaganda issue.

it’s just matter of time that FSW starts again. Maybe the pre-pandemic glory days will never return but FSW will be back.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Yes, IRCC really does like to surprise everyone.

Since they opened different streams this year, I hope they have a big surprise for all FSW candidates, like inviting everyone with a CRS score 460+ in the pool.

They did send an ITA to 27,000 CEC candidates out of nowhere, so sending 23,000 ITA to FSW candidates would be a very welcomed surprise indeed :D.

Haha keeping the spirit up guys.
I see you have the high spirit in you.
I wish I had the 5% spirit you had but unfortunately stuffs happening around IRCC doesn't even ignite the spirit hehe
I am Negative 500% sure that "ITA to 27,000 CEC candidates" is not going to happen with FSW. They may sent out 6000 ITA's max and even if they do this it's amazing and if there is one FSW draw this year then that is way more surprising.

Titoos

Feb 26, 2021
I have applied under FSW and score is 474. Application date 22nd February 2020. Do you think that my score is enough anf when i can expect the draw ? I am little restless these days as FSW draws are not happening .

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I have applied under FSW and score is 474. Application date 22nd February 2020. Do you think that my score is enough anf when i can expect the draw ? I am little restless these days as FSW draws are not happening .
HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION / IMAGINARY
If there is an ALL PROGRAM DRAW this week , if you need to get an ITA then IRCC should Sent 9570 invitations with 473 as CRS cut off and Tie breaker should be late Dec 2020

You okay bruh ?

Last edited:

Fbalancer

Feb 17, 2020
I have a question about backlog and work experience.

Had a backlog in my masters that delayed the awarding of the degree (2015-2017) by 1 year. The fulltime course ended in 2017. However, WES lists the degree as having been awarded in 2018.

However, from June 2017, I have (fully documented) work experience that I need in order to claim the full 3+ years of points.

How can I convey this to the OINP & CIC officers? (Have received an NOI). Is there any document or anything I can use? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
At least the general population of Canada is not anti-immigration. Otherwise that can quickly become the major election propaganda issue.

it’s just matter of time that FSW starts again. Maybe the pre-pandemic glory days will never return but FSW will be back.
too cold and 'susegaad' here to protest.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have a question about backlog and work experience.

Had a backlog in my masters that delayed the awarding of the degree (2015-2017) by 1 year. The fulltime course ended in 2017. However, WES lists the degree as having been awarded in 2018.

However, from June 2017, I have (fully documented) work experience that I need in order to claim the full 3+ years of points.

How can I convey this to the OINP & CIC officers? (Have received an NOI). Is there any document or anything I can use? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
There should be a section at the end of the document upload part of the application process for OINP that allows for "other" relevant documentation. Type a Letter of Explanation (LoE), save it as a PDF, and upload it in that section. Explain what you just said here to them. Tell them you want to avoid any confusion, and upload all proof of what you're explaining proof of work experience dates, documents to show the date of the course ending, etc.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.