Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
only public holidays in these two weeks are 25 december and 1 january. some offices might also be closed on 24 december but thats very few. So apart from these three days everything is open rest of weeks. If CIC not wanted to have draw this week they would have conducted last week a draw. so my prediction we will see a draw. Lets see what happens.
Just remember that while those may be the only public holidays, this is a time of year when tons of people take annual leave.

Komkom

Mar 1, 2020
Which country is that?

Yeah, I get why people do it, but it's so risky and expensive. There are ways to improve as an FSW and get in that way. I'm glad things worked out that way for me.
Hello Zato Cad,I have been away from the forum have you gotten the golden mail????

You have been a great source here on the forum keep it up

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello Zato Cad,I have been away from the forum have you gotten the golden mail????

You have been a great source here on the forum keep it up
That's kind of you, thank you. :) I enjoy helping.

I've not yet got a completed application, but hopefully it's close, cause it's been almost 6 months. They're busy with my background check right now. Medicals expiring in 2 days, so not sure if they'll be extended or I'll have to redo them. Waiting patiently.

How are things for you?

Komkom

Mar 1, 2020
That's kind of you, thank you. :) I enjoy helping.

I've not yet got a completed application, but hopefully it's close, cause it's been almost 6 months. They're busy with my background check right now. Medicals expiring in 2 days, so not sure if they'll be extended or I'll have to redo them. Waiting patiently.

How are things for you?
Nice.We would celebrate your ppr soon.

I am 3months post Aor and hoping for the best

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Just remember that while those may be the only public holidays, this is a time of year when tons of people take annual leave.
But the draw itself is automated, no? I don’t think they need lots of human activity to conduct a draw.
Besides, two weeks break won’t change much- we lived through the pandemic:)

akh136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Hello guys

I have an education loan going on, can anyone please guide how to handle it while showing proof of funds ? Also, what to do in case of multiple bank accounts ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello guys

I have an education loan going on, can anyone please guide how to handle it while showing proof of funds ? Also, what to do in case of multiple bank accounts ?

Any help is highly appreciated.
You need to send IRCC all your bank account letters, and those need to include any money that is owed by you (like your loan). They want to see your assets and liabilities in total, so that they can be sure you have enough for the proof of funds requirement.

Fidiya21

Aug 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-11-2020
Hi, have a quick question. Job bank registration is mandatory? Also for kids around 7 years age what all documentations needed?
Passport
Digital photo
Medical
Anything else ?
Hi,
You will need the birth certificate, national ID, photo, and medical.

Reactions: A13singh

A13singh

Dec 22, 2020
I have done my bachelors under distance education mode and diploma also as a correspondence course during same time duration.
It it ok to show both of them as part time couses.?
Please guide me?

Status
Not open for further replies.