+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Can anyone with experience of the post-ITA process tell me if I need to literally put all the addresses I have ever lived in the past 10 years? I studied and worked in the UK for about 3 years and changed flats a few times and then moved back home and changed houses a few times.
Yes, put all your addresses, make your address history as accurate and comprehensive as possible.

Reactions: jesse1120

Ola89

Nov 26, 2020
I need help calculating my work experience because I have heard stories of applications getting rejected due to incomplete years of experience that appears complete when a profile is submitted. I started working at a firm on December 19, 2016- October 12, 2018 before I took a year off for further studies. Meanwhile I returned to my job on October 14 2019 and I have been there since. Does this count as 3 years or 2 years 11 months because my birthday is by next month. Please anyone here to help me calculate I'm in limbo now. I'm loosing points soon and it's tempting to submit my profile now

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
I need help calculating my work experience because I have heard stories of applications getting rejected due to incomplete years of experience that appears complete when a profile is submitted. I started working at a firm on December 19, 2016- October 12, 2018 before I took a year off for further studies. Meanwhile I returned to my job on October 14 2019 and I have been there since. Does this count as 3 years or 2 years 11 months because my birthday is by next month. Please anyone here to help me calculate I'm in limbo now. I'm loosing points soon and it's tempting to submit my profile now
Its 3 years

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Depending on when you received your ITA, just wait the number of days you're missing during the post-ITA period before you submit your application, you'll be fine.

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
friends, what do you think, is there a chance the scores might come below 460 in 2021?

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Congratulations to everyone and wishing all the best. Is there any group or thread for post ITA? Where we would discuss About documents submission? Kinly leave the link here

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
One thing I have come to realize in this journey is that, "nothing is realistic". Anything can happen in this journey
No, i disagree with this sentiment.

Things are reasonable within a certain range, it's no point saying to someone that they have a good chance with a score of 430, when we know what the trend has been.

These big draws are mainly to offset the smaller ones earlier during the year, i would not expect them to be the norm and it's important to realise that. Even with these draw sizes and b2b draw, only now has the an all program draw dipped below 470.

Yes, you should be hopeful but don't mistake realism with pessimism.

Otherwise you are going to set people up for disappointment and complacency.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
No, i disagree with this sentiment.

Things are reasonable within a certain range, it's no point saying to someone that they have a good chance with a score of 430, when we know what the trend has been.

These big draws are mainly to offset the smaller ones earlier during the year, i would not expect them to be the norm and it's important to realise that. Even with these draw sizes and b2b draw, only now has the an all program draw dipped below 470.

Yes, you should be hopeful but don't mistake realism with pessimism.

Otherwise you are going to set people up for disappointment and complacency.
And what makes you feel less than 460 is unlikely? What has happened few weeks ago should let everyone know that NO ONE can predict the score. CRS has gone as high as 490 in the past but we also saw drastic drops too. If you read my comment to the person, I said nothing is impossible BUT if you can increase your score, then do

Status
Not open for further replies.