+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
I'm waiting for final report from IQAS to reach 470+ points. WES didnt consider my masters as same.

No idea, how long IQAS will take to get me the report. Its been 20 days now and until now IQAS didnt acknowledge the receipt of my docs.

Anyways, looking forward for 3 draws in DEC and expecting the CRS score to reach below 465
Don't over think it. Try to take it as it comes. Inasmuch as you will enter 470+, you r good to go. I used IQAS too for my LLB degree, it takes/took roughly two month. When they acknowledge it, it will move fast. You will sure be eligible for the first draw in January.

We are in the days of <470 due to the increase in supply and the Biden victory.

Reactions: Teenkatigda

Kiran Jayachandran

Jan 1, 2019
Don't over think it. Try to take it as it comes. Inasmuch as you will enter 470+, you r good to go. I used IQAS too for my LLB degree, it takes/took roughly two month. When they acknowledge it, it will move fast. You will sure be eligible for the first draw in January.

We are in the days of <470 due to the increase in supply and the Biden victory.
Yeah, hoping for the best. Its been long since I am behind this process. Chances are high, if they didnt change any rules. Like increasing points for CEC

Reactions: Emman O.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
A b2b today, although highly unlikely, but if happens, can be a SUN of HOPE for ppl in the 465+ territory.. May it be a smaller draw but will definitely bring life to many aspirants' Canadian dream.. We can see the score drop by 3 points at least (My crs:469) if the draw happens today (In sha Allah)...
Not gonna happen buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.