Not open for further replies.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Guys...
My Express entry score is 459points. However On CIC CRS Calculator, I have 474 points for the same information and EVERYTHING!!!!

Reactions: samirsam

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Well, this change was really unexpected. It really looks like IRCC is going through a path of turning EE into an inland program.
I think this is sad, because it turns EE into a "pay for you PR" program. But... good news for those who are there and that have already dedicated many years of their lives to that project.
But, in the end I think it makes sense... IRCC is probably trying to attract more people to colleges, to inject more money into the Canadian economy.
If it really becomes official tomorrow, or next week, I believe the era of 485-490 will have arrive. Crazy times.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Well, this change was really unexpected. It really looks like IRCC is going through a path of turning EE into an inland program.
I think this is sad, because it turns EE into a "pay for you PR" program. But... good news for those who are there and that have already dedicated many years of their lives to that project.
But, in the end I think it makes sense... IRCC is probably trying to attract more people to colleges, to inject more money into the Canadian economy.
If it really becomes official tomorrow, or next week, I believe the era of 485-490 will have arrive. Crazy times.
I guess too many CEC candidates complained about CEC-exclusive draws not happening again.

Hellbringer

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
IMHO, I think it's not a system glitch. What are the chances that the people who maintains the system accidentally edited the points for Canadian Education? There are most likely system controls in place in order to avoid such things from happening.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
It was announced that the IRCC wants to prioritize people already inside Canada to reach the target so it's likely that there are going to be changes to be made.

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
CRS – D. Additional points (Maximum 600 points)
Additional pointsMaximum 600 points
Brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada15
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 4 or lower in English (or didn’t take an English test)25
Scored NCLC 7 or higher on all four French language skills and scored CLB 5 or higher on all four English skills50
Post-secondary education in Canada - credential of one or two years15
Post-secondary education in Canada - credential three years or longer30
Arranged employment - NOC 00200
Arranged employment – any other NOC 0, A or B50
Provincial or territorial nomination600

Status
Not open for further replies.