+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I have been in the pool since oct 2019 with a score of 455 and with spouse ielts and eca, improved my score to 474. The last draw for fsw was on march 4th and i got the eca and score updated on march 5th. Lost 5 points in the same month and im now at 469. I have lost all hope and i feel like my canadian dream is lost forever..ITA is worth it for so many reasons for so many of us. For me i want to give a better life and education for my 4 year old daughter.
469 is a good score, don't lose hope.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Another rounds of PNP/CEC
It will be PNP/CEC only draws at least for foreseeable future like most of us are speculating and dont give into fool's hope. Some folks on this thread will get triggered by this but unless there is a vaccine for COVID-19 most countries will close their borders may be it be USA, Australia, Canada etc.

Last edited:

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Man, this is extremely demotivating. On the one hand, tons and tons are now writing IELTS with fire and are coming up with an 8777 score every 2 or 3 mins. WES is also giving reports at lightning speed these days (which was not the case when we were trying).
On the other hand, no FSW draws at all and none of us know until when FSW draws will be on hold. But it is clear that no FSW until Sept or Aug at least. All the new peeps will keep increasing in the pool and no FSW is gonna make the score of 470 and above to be always constant.
Feels like all the hard work going down the drain. Some lost on age and others' IELTS expired.
What an unlucky batch (2020) we are.
No words to explain what most of us have gone through to get at least above 460. Nothing can be said, their country their wish. We should have kept a strong Plan B. Inclining too much to anything is a problem.
Let us go with Plan B before even that gets too late.
When there were back to back draws, 470s were the only once taking away every ITA (since Sep 2019 until March) and once FSW resumes, it is gonna be the same trend.
Heartbroken guys!!
Cannot blame or complain on anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
You are best at beginning
I could increase it to 471 by maxing ielts.. Just waiting for 1 fsw draw and i will go for it. Now no motivation for redoing ielts.
Man, this is extremely demotivating. On the one hand, tons and tons are now writing IELTS with fire and are coming up with an 8777 score every 2 or 3 mins. WES is also giving reports at lightning speed these days (which was not the case when we were trying).
On the other hand, no FSW draws at all and none of us know until when FSW draws will be on hold. But it is clear that no FSW until Sept or Aug at least. All the new peeps will keep increasing in the pool and no FSW is gonna make the score of 470 and above to be always constant.
Feels like all the hard work going down the drain. Some lost on age and others' IELTS expired.
No words to explain what most of us have gone through to get at least above 460. Nothing can be said, their country their wish. We should have kept a strong Plan B. Inclining too much to anything is a problem.
When there were back to back draws, 470s were the only once taking away every ITA (since Sep 2019 until March) and once FSW resumes, it is gonna be the same trend.
Heartbroken guys!!
I hope you have seen the pool size ?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Let's wait until tomorrow? It could potentially be a PNP and all program draw, they are just separating PNPs into their own category recently.

• Haha
Reactions: Issygn

Chinchudas

Jun 24, 2020
Heartbroken guys!!
You just posted what was going on in my head...

Status
Not open for further replies.