Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
Friends, I need your kind advice. My study visa application got refused twice for the same reasons. I need a lawyer in this field. If you have a good experience with someone please recommend me

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Without joking, but there is a possibility cut off can increase to 472 or stay on 472! Please, dont put your hopes up like last draw. I only hope for it to drop.
There is an app called CanPr and they estimate that the point will be between 470 and 468. They do not accurately estimate the draw but their estimation is not outlandish. It could be 472 but it is more likely that the draw will be between 468 and 470

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Without joking, but there is a possibility cut off can increase to 472 or stay on 472! Please, dont put your hopes up like last draw. I only hope for it to drop.
I agree there is a chance it can increase. Three of my friends maxed IELTS last week and entered the pool with 471 and 475 scores.

IQAS delivered my reports in about 2.5 months and i have noticed WES has started delivering on or before time as well. I don't see anything stopping people from entering the pool at a faster pace than before.

i don't mean to make people nervous here. just being realistic.

all the best to everyone!

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Thanks.
Sorry I deleted my previous post because I meant to send it to mate @ZAtoCD .

i want to share my joy with you all, too. We have been in this together all these months of uncertainty. And it means a lot to me.
Congratulations.... I pray I enjoy such speed too. Waiting at 473 hoping to receive ITA tomorrow

• Love
Reactions: joconstantine

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
I agree there is a chance it can increase. Three of my friends maxed IELTS last week and entered the pool with 471 and 475 scores.

IQAS delivered my reports in about 2.5 months and i have noticed WES has started delivering on or before time as well. I don't see anything stopping people from entering the pool at a faster pace than before.

i don't mean to make people nervous here. just being realistic.

all the best to everyone!
do you think that 4500 additional candidates will apply with their wes evaluation within 2 weeks? Not mentioning additional circa 1000 out of the pool through oinp.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
do you think that 4500 additional candidates will apply with their wes evaluation within 2 weeks? Not mentioning additional circa 1000 out of the pool through oinp.
Well i can't comment on that because i still haven't understood why the last two draws hovered over 471 inspite of being b2b draws.

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hey a query, i downloaded my ECA report from IQAS in the flickering stage using the trick method and got master equivalency which increases my score by 7 points. Should i use it for tomorrows draw or wait for the next draw when the status reaches the completed stage?

Reactions: Babygal

AliPak

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
CRS scores revised. Now people who can speak French or are bilingual will get way to much points!

guys you need to revise your predictions for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.