Status
Not open for further replies.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
If the glitch is true, the draw will be all-program, and the cut-off is expected to drop.

4200 invitations again.
Wow! If that's ture that would be such a great news.
But I guess it is not so believable because anyone can photoshop such screen shots.

By the way, the second screen shot has a big problem, the date of pool distribution date is September 16.
Firstly, IRCC always publish the data of the date three days before the draw
Secondly, how come IRCC know the pool distribution on a future day? Today is September 15

Last edited:

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Wow! If that's ture that would be such a great news.
But I guess it is not so believable because anyone can photoshop such screen shots.

By the way, the second screen shot has a big problem, the date of pool distribution date is September 16.
Firstly, IRCC always publish the data of the date three days before the draw
Secondly, how come IRCC know the pool distribution on a future day? Today is September 15
You are right on the photoshop thing. But these are the screenshots from the IRCC website. I noticed it in multiple other groups too from different people with the same data. All this should have been a glitch considering the back end team doing some update with the present data for the draw on Wednesday. The only thing I believe from the leaked data is the table values. The rest (Program type, No.of invitations) can change.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You are right on the photoshop thing. But these are the screenshots from the IRCC website. I noticed it in multiple other groups too from different people with the same data. All this should have been a glitch considering the back end team doing some update with the present data for the draw on Wednesday. The only thing I believe from the leaked data is the table values. The rest (Program type, No.of invitations) can change.
Assume the screen shots are ture, then tomorrow is gonna be an all-program draw. If it is set to be a CEC round, it is going to be a PNP draw on Wednesday and then a CEC draw the next day.
So I guess this is a good sign for FSW. I hope it is not fake.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Assume the screen shots are ture, then tomorrow is gonna be an all-program draw. If it is set to be a CEC round, it is going to be a PNP draw on Wednesday and then a CEC draw the next day.
I got to screenshot too. Its not fake. Just hoping all program draw resumes, it will be amazing.

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
What's the the
Sorry, cure my ignorance. What's the theory behind the screenshot, assuming it's true, that makes it look like it's FSW? Is it the 4200 invites or what? I'm not arguing, I just want to know.

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What's the theSorry, cure my ignorance. What's the theory behind the screenshot, assuming it's true, that makes it look like it's FSW? Is it the 4200 invites or what? I'm not arguing, I just want to know.
If the screen shot is true, it shows 4200 ITA will be issued on September 16. But previous PNP/CEC draws didn't happened on a single day, it will be around 600 ITA for PNP only on September 16 and 3200 ITA for CEC on September 17.
But I'm not IRCC. They can do whatever they want. It's just my guess.

Reactions: iam_ij

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
What's the theSorry, cure my ignorance. What's the theory behind the screenshot, assuming it's true, that makes it look like it's FSW? Is it the 4200 invites or what? I'm not arguing, I just want to know.
This happened yesterday in the IRCC website where the Pool Distribution Data, Program Type, Number of Invitations and the date of the draw was mentioned for few minutes. It was then removed. Everyone feels that it's a glitch. We are not sure if this has any relation with the draw tomorrow or it's just a glitch.

Reactions: Emman O.

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
If the screen shot is true, it shows 4200 ITA will be issued on September 16. But previous PNP/CEC draws didn't happened on a single day, it will be around 600 ITA for PNP only on September 16 and 3200 ITA for CEC on September 17.
Oh ok. Thank you.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Exactly what my thought (well, guess) is. If it is a PNP draw, IRCC will not know the exact number of invitations until they execute the actual draw.
I submitted my eAPR on 01 August. The background check status turned IP1 on 09 September. I believe they have started processing the applications at certain speeds again. So if they stop alternative draws, that will not surprise me.

Reactions: Sharanm7

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
If this is true, although I would be elated, what's more surprising is the addition of candidates (nearly 3k) to the pool in less than 2 weeks. The other ranges (450 to 460 or the 460 to 470) has not seen much spike.
Not sure from where only these dudes enter the pool in large numbers when people everywhere have difficulties in writing IELTS, Getting their ECAs done.
In two weeks, amid this pandemic, also when most IELTS centers in US are still closed, who only are those dudes getting into the pool with such high scores:confused:

Reactions: mariee81
Status
Not open for further replies.