+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windsor37

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
I just got my ITA and I was reading through the "submit a complete electronic application" in the immigration website, before I accepting the ITA, I would like to clarify since the application mentioned "electronic" does it mean that everything should be scanned and send over electronically? And no physical documents would be submitted to the embassy or elsewhere.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I just got my ITA and I was reading through the "submit a complete electronic application" in the immigration website, before I accepting the ITA, I would like to clarify since the application mentioned "electronic" does it mean that everything should be scanned and send over electronically? And no physical documents would be submitted to the embassy or elsewhere.
Yeah that's correct. Only electronic copies, no physical docs.

Reactions: Windsor37

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I took my upfront medical exam in March 2020.

I did not anticipate the COVID19 delays back then.

What will happen if my PR processing takes longer than March 2021?

At what point will I be asked to retake the medical exam?

DreamerT

Jun 4, 2020
Hi could I ask why you would want to wait for future run since you have got the OINP nomination which is not refundable now?
I wasn't sure which province I would be in..and I did not want any obligation on me...but all said and done..I finally accepted it and got an ITA yday

Status
Not open for further replies.