Not open for further replies.

ivan360

Nov 12, 2019
Oh, I think it depends on your case:

Bachelor's degree : 112
Two or more degrees (less than Master's): 119
Master's degree: 126
Phd: 140

The +50 bonus for the CLB9+ score applies to: two or more degrees, master's and PhD. For a single bachelor's degree, I think it's just +25 bonus. If you have two bachelor's degree, you should send both to be qualified for the "Two or more degrees" category and secure the CLB9 bonus.
Like you I also have a masters and a college degree both credited by WES. I only got the points for the masters

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hi, I've a small doubt. In our EE profile, where can we see the section where we've submitted our address? I somehow, am not able to see it. Any help on this would be great. Thank you so much. Somehow, not able to locate where we've entered our address.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Draws will happen after the second wave of covid19 is done. We aren't in the wave second yet and it is ravaging India, America, Brazil, China and South Africa. I would say likely that FSW draws will not happen until at least spring of next year. In the mean time seek the services of a qualified consultant or immigration attorney. They will be able to explore all your options and also help you navigate the application process.
He he he. You are such a joke to the group. From where do you come up with all these humorous theories man?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
This is a good sign. The US is about to boot all those students who will flock to Canada which in turn will make those scores skyrocket. Along with all those people on H1B. Its about to get serious for those with low (450s range) CRS. This will in turn give us all those well deserving folks with 500+. CRS. Let the games begin.
Funny you.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
VAC in Singapore will be reopening next week. Many VACs in other places are reopening as well. I think it was reasonable for all-program draws to be resumed.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
You have been the brightest member here. I hope you will be invited as well in the near future.
Yeah mate. Years of Hardwork, personal struggles, Office Issues, and what not. Despite all that, managed to get a 469 but recently lost points on age with 464 in the pool.
On the bright side, IELTS paper-based test (which houses a majority of candidates) is clearly not beginning till the end of August.
Computer-based assessments are running with 20 percent capacity of what it used to be. Many are even stranded in their native and are not willing to flock to cities until govt gains the upper hand over this pandemic.
Getting a transcript now from the university and getting it mailed (physically) from the university is another mountain climbing task.
So considering all these and also believing that the number of candidates joining the pool to be lower, I expect an ITA by sometime in Aug
CEC too began with 469 (March) and went below 450 in less than 2 months.
Hoping to see the same trend (or at least close to it) in FSW
The big question is will IRCC continues FSW draws or if it will be a one-off thing.
One thing's for sure. If your destiny and your family's is going to Canada, no situation can stop you.
Let's see how our destinies shape up in the coming days

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Yeah mate. Years of Hardwork, personal struggles, Office Issues, and what not. Despite all that, managed to get a 469 but recently lost points on age with 464 in the pool.
On the bright side, IELTS paper-based test (which houses a majority of candidates) is clearly not beginning till the end of August.
Computer-based assessments are running with 20 percent capacity of what it used to be. Many are even stranded in their native and are not willing to flock to cities until govt gains the upper hand over this pandemic.
Getting a transcript now from the university and getting it mailed (physically) from the university is another mountain climbing task.
So considering all these and also believing that the number of candidates joining the pool to be lower, I expect an ITA by sometime in Aug
CEC too began with 469 (March) and went below 450 in less than 2 months.
Hoping to see the same trend (or at least close to it) in FSW
The big question is will IRCC continues FSW draws or if it will be a one-off thing.
One thing's for sure. If your destiny and your family's is going to Canada, no situation can stop you.
Let's see how our destinies shape up in the coming days
Maybe a few more draws but I do see that coming as well.

aipg

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
I never thought I would see a day when CRS in the 460s would be considered to be low scores. When things get back in full swing anything below 500 is going to be considered low.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I never thought I would see a day when CRS in the 460s would be considered to be low scores. When things get back in full swing anything below 500 is going to be considered low.
Wah, you are still around! To be honest, now I start missing you and your inspirational posts.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
The FSW floodgates have opened they won’t close.
Sir, I hope you are fine. I know you were waiting for just another round of CEC draws.
I am very grateful for your support despite being a CEC candidate.
I hope you can find another opportunity, say PNP, to continue your dream.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
The FSW floodgates have opened they won’t close.
You know what! I believe anything this guy says. But if you think about it... IRCC has no reason not to continue with FSW... this is my take though

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Sir, I hope you are fine. I know you were waiting for just another round of CEC draws.
I am very grateful for your support despite being a CEC candidate.
I hope you can find another opportunity, say PNP, to continue your dream.
It will be tough. I am not sure how I will proceed but life goes on. I try my best to advise people so they are aware of pitfalls in immigration so they don’t go through what I did.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
It will be tough. I am not sure how I will proceed but life goes on. I try my best to advise people so they are aware of pitfalls in immigration so they don’t go through what I did.
Many thanks Boss, we appreciate!

Status
Not open for further replies.