+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 98th Draw

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Hope my prediction goes wrong if its benefiting all.
But till now all my predictions were right. So to be on safer side, if anybody can give ielts n increase points or any other means then pls do so.
At 439 and don't think CRS will drop to that level this year so registered for my 5th IELTS today.
Can increase 3 points in writing. Anyone got some excellent writing and listening material to practice. Will really appreciate that.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
At 439 and don't think CRS will drop to that level this year so registered for my 5th IELTS today.
Can increase 3 points in writing. Anyone got some excellent writing and listening material to practice. Will really appreciate that.
At 439 you definitely have a pretty good chance than me. But registering for 5th IELTS is good choice too :)

Reactions: visaapplicant

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
At 439 you definitely have a pretty good chance than me. But registering for 5th IELTS is good choice too :)
I hate IELTS, but taking a gamble and trying it for one last chance. Tired of spending all this $$ and time on IELTS when IRCC is not even transparent on when it will hold draws, thus the 3 weeks draw trick to maintain CRS 440. If this does not work out, I will call my Canadian dream quit.

Reactions: journey21

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
Hope my prediction goes wrong if its benefiting all.
But till now all my predictions were right. So to be on safer side, if anybody can give ielts n increase points or any other means then pls do so.
Good to know that your prediction never fails;):)
My CRS 440, created on July 17th. Whether can I have any chance in the next couple of months?

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
Hi can one of the seniors please shed light on this

Can we change the primary applicant at any time before ITA on our EE profile
The mrs is currently attempting to improve her IELTS and will give us max points if I can move her to primary applicant after she maxes her scores out

Thanks in advance

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi can one of the seniors please shed light on this

Can we change the primary applicant at any time before ITA on our EE profile
The mrs is currently attempting to improve her IELTS and will give us max points if I can move her to primary applicant after she maxes her scores out

Thanks in advance
I don't think so.
I would advice u to create new profile with her as primary applicant and then update later

claramcarvalho

Mar 5, 2018
Yes, I would do that too. Create her profile as soon as possible and then just update it, given that updating does not change the date of your profile creation. That gives you some advance in case of tie-braking.

I don't think so.
I would advice u to create new profile with her as primary applicant and then update later

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
https://writeandimprove.com/
I have registered and is relatively inexpensive. Gives you band score and improvement guidelines.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
Is it me or this table looks hopeful for 439 and possibly 438 for next draw?? In case it happens in 2 weeks of course.
Doubtful unless draw increases from 3750. The tie breaker date only moved forward by about 2 months within at 440 points. So I think its going to take a few more draws at 3750 to get to 439. Could be wrong though as someone mentioned 2 IELTS between last two draws.

Last edited: