+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Anyone expecting 440 ice to be broken this time in the next draw?
It depends on 2 important factors... the next draw happens on aug 22 and the lot size should be 4000 ITAs... if this do not happen, canada is just stealing our time and money

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
Why you guys think cut off score will increase next draw due to ielts result? Arent ielts tests happen every week or biweekly(depends on region)? also there are celpip test every week.

I’d like to know the reason thanks :)

Reactions: ashokacca

stn0213

Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations everyone.. :) I got ITA today. CRS 475. Was filling the details. Got stuck as my daughter's passport doent has Surname and there is question for surname in details by cic. Can anyone guide what can I fill?

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Why you guys think cut off score will increase next draw due to ielts result? Arent ielts tests happen every week or biweekly(depends on region)? also there are celpip test every week.

I’d like to know the reason thanks :)
i desperately want it to be 439 on August 22... but there are so many computations and permutations

Reactions: SithLord

Spawnre

Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys

I've created my profile in July...with 438 score. I understand, I didn't make the cut off in yesterday's draw...but got an update in my EE profile with 'How to find a job in Canada'. Seems to be a generic email, but was wondering on the timing of it....anyone else got it?

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Hey guys

I've created my profile in July...with 438 score. I understand, I didn't make the cut off in yesterday's draw...but got an update in my EE profile with 'How to find a job in Canada'. Seems to be a generic email, but was wondering on the timing of it....anyone else got it?
No relevance to the draw.. it comes about a week after you create your profile

Reactions: Spawnre

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Little over a year ago I started following ROH, yet ITA seems as distant as it was at the begining. Get excited on most of the draw days hoping 440 barrier is finally going to be breached, but the outcome has always been dishearting. Suspect IRCC is going to resort to a 3 week draw again. CRS under 440 this year seems my unrealistic imagination only.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Little over a year ago I started following ROH, yet ITA seems as distant as it was at the begining. Get excited on most of the draw days hoping 440 barrier is finally going to be breached, but the outcome has always been dishearting. Suspect IRCC is going to resort to a 3 week draw again. CRS under 440 this year seems my unrealistic imagination only.
What is your score ?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on 2 important factors... the next draw happens on aug 22 and the lot size should be 4000 ITAs... if this do not happen, canada is just stealing our time and money
Don't say that. If they stole something from you mean that they're possessing it and will use it for their own good which is entirely not.

Don't let the negative thinking growing in your heart. This is ray of hope thread. If you can push your score higher, go for it. A second degree or master degree will do a lot. Or you can come to Canada for study and work also.