+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

rbisrakhia

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
FSW
I think there is a good chance to get 9 on her speaking or writing, but less chance to get 9 in both speaking and writing.

I also asked for reevaluation on both writing and speaking but only my speaking score has increaed.

So if she has money to spend i would say go ahead!
Well, increase of score in only one module wont help. She has applied for reval already for both the modules. Hope for the best. Thanks for the inputs.

Reactions: ain88

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
With 3750 ITAs per draw for the coming months, will CIC meet this year target?
There are about 10 draws left and at 3750 per draw they will easily meet and probably exceed their target. Wouldn't be surprised if the draw size is adjusted to 3500 for the last few.

dave111

Aug 8, 2018
Has any one done the computer based ielts test yet ?
I've done the computer based ielts as well as the written ielts.
Writing section- If you are fairly proficient and quick at typing, computer ielts feels easier. I personally type faster than i can write so it was useful, also on computer it is much easier to edit and delete your sentences if required in your written part.

Listening was fine too, you get a set of headphones which blocks most background noise. In my opinion its much easier to hear through the headphones than in a crowded examination room.

Reading- you are able to highlight parts of the passage if you like so it wasn't too bad. Personally, I think for this section the written ielts was easier as I like to circle/underline as I'm reading.

Speaking - no differences

For reference, I received fairly similar results for both formats of the test - band 8.5 average.

Best of luck!

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I'm on 440. profile created date 21st July. Is there any hope for me? Will loose 5 point soon.
If it is before the next draw, it is gonna be hard for you unless you get a Nomination.

noname7

Star Member
Apr 25, 2018
I'm on 440. profile created date 21st July. Is there any hope for me? Will loose 5 point soon.
It is going to be tight for you. With two IELTS results before the next draw the score probably rises. For it to come back to 440, it may take atleast a couple of draws after that which would make 440 difficult for the next few draws. I hope you make it before your score drops.