+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

sujam

May 11, 2017
New Jersey
Assuming you've put USA as your country of current residence, you're supposed to get PCC from all other relevant countries (including your country of citizenship) AFTER you've left that country for last time. So, you need to get your PCC definitely after your India trip, else your application will be rejected (one of the most common reasons of rejection)
Yes I am in USA on F1 visa.
Thanks a lot bro. I was planning to go to consulate today but you saved my day.

However, I have already requested FBI PCC in USA, I hope it's fine.

Do you know if we can have medical done in India, as I am going on vacations and it's less expensive?

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018

Do you know if we can have medical done in India, as I am going on vacations and it's less expensive?
Requesting for US PCC is fine, you can get it anytime within 6 months before submitting the application. I'm not sure about the Medical requirement, whether you can get it done in a different country than country of residence. @bimale4bipeople can you help?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Requesting for US PCC is fine, you can get it anytime within 6 months before submitting the application. I'm not sure about the Medical requirement, whether you can get it done in a different country than country of residence. @bimale4bipeople can you help?
medicals can be done by any recognized panel physicians outside of the country of residence.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
L

You can do it, but what if you are asked by IRCC to redo the medicals again... will you travel to India again ?

Also the Indian PCC, you will have to apply only after you come back from India.

harshala

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-14
Doc's Request.
15-12-14
Hi Ppl.
I have a query realted to reference letter.
I have been working for 5 yrs in my currnt job
I joined as exe then got promoted to Sr.exe and now as Mgr.
My exe and Sr.exe NOC code is same 4163 and mgr is 0125
While preparing letter, do i need to show
separate roles n resposibilities for Exe
and Sr. exe inspite of code being same
or is it ok to gv 12-15 points combined for both designation?
Realistically role i performed were 95%
same.
I have mentioned separate roles for mgr position.

plz advice

andren

Apr 25, 2018
How did you arrive at 439? How many new entrants per day did u consider?
Hi @Reddiered07 ,

I found some errors in my spreadsheet...however this wont lead to huge numbers being off but would still be relative accurate.

I am fixing them now... I think the "joining rate was 231 per day for 441+.. but this varies ...especially every 3rd month there's a bigger "jump" (March /June/Sept etc... so I'm factoring it all in going forward. I was more focused on scores around 430 (mine) so will try to expand the analysis. We will not see a draw under 433 this year I think...and seems to be holding up so far.

If all stays the same well be in for a sub 440 before August ends maybe 22nd August Draw (well see)

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi @Reddiered07 ,

I found some errors in my spreadsheet...however this wont lead to huge numbers being off but would still be relative accurate.

I am fixing them now... I think the "joining rate was 231 per day for 441+.. but this varies ...especially every 3rd month there's a bigger "jump" (March /June/Sept etc... so I'm factoring it all in going forward. I was more focused on scores around 430 (mine) so will try to expand the analysis. We will not see a draw under 433 this year I think...and seems to be holding up so far.

If all stays the same well be in for a sub 440 before August ends maybe 22nd August Draw (well see)
Next draw size would make it bit easy to predict for 25th August draw.

sujam

May 11, 2017
New Jersey
L

You can do it, but what if you are asked by IRCC to redo the medicals again... will you travel to India again ?

Also the Indian PCC, you will have to apply only after you come back from India.
Thanks for your response. Why would they ask to redo specifically from India? Can't I do it from USA if asked?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi do I need to provide my full education history for PR application or only the ones I got ECA and points for ?
The ones you got your ECA for (include in a single PDF file, ECA doc, Degree, Mark sheets/Transcripts and IELTS) for would go in Education, rest of your education can go in the personal history folder if you like

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Ppl.
I have a query realted to reference letter.
I have been working for 5 yrs in my currnt job
I joined as exe then got promoted to Sr.exe and now as Mgr.
My exe and Sr.exe NOC code is same 4163 and mgr is 0125
While preparing letter, do i need to show
separate roles n resposibilities for Exe
and Sr. exe inspite of code being same
or is it ok to gv 12-15 points combined for both designation?
Realistically role i performed were 95%
same.
I have mentioned separate roles for mgr position.

plz advice
Yes please show separately roles with start and end date and job responsibilities. You can spin or add one or 2 points different to your Sr. Exec role that will provide some distinction than that of previous Exec role.

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi All,

With regard to seeking a PCC from Uae for India , I have a few doubts and would appreciate if someone could advice .

I will be submitting my application tomorrow but my address is my current passport is an old one . As in my mother and me gave up that house and moved to a new one .

I will be submitting a letter stating my new address and supporting it with a letter stating my mother is living in the new address and she can be contacted and have enclosed my aadhar and my mother's which has the new address .

I have also given a letter saying , I will change the address in my passport to the new one upon time of renewal of the passport .

If such is the case , how long does it take !? Because I understand if the address is the same one gets it in 5-6 days .

Thanks to advice