+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
I doubt if you can use this. Your bank should be willing to give you a statement that says you have Rs XXXXXXX amount of debt free funds available immediately to you on the given date. If you can convince your bank manager to give such a statement it may work but I dont think they will be willing to do so. Since you can immediately withdraw the amount I would suggest you deposit to a traditional bank account which has been open for more than a year and then get a statement from that bank. You can remove and redeposit it again, if you have to.
We went to the bank today. They told that the they can give a balance certificate but as its a OD account the balance will be in negative. Hence i transferred the amount to my salary account. Thanks for the inputs. It was much helpful.

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Looks like no draw

Reactions: Gibacho

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Few queries regarding completing the EE profile, can anyone kindly let me know:
1. For PGDM, I have selected field of study as "Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services" - is that correct?
2. For Engineering (Electronics & Telecom) degree, I have selected field of study as "Science, Applied" - is that correct?
3. Under Work history, I have two different NOCs for two periods in the same job (previous employer). I should create 2 lines with different timeline and NOC, but with same employer name, right?
4. I have created 2 separate EE profiles, one with myself as PA and spouse as secondary, the other with spouse as PA and myself as secondary. But I'm not showing spouse work history in my EE profile and not showing my work history in spouse profile, as we don't have any Canadian work exp. Can this create any problem, as in will IRCC link these 2 profiles and deduce that we're not declaring work exp as secondary even though same individuals have shown work exp as PA, and decide it as misrepresentation?
5. For my spouse, the graduation institution is a college whereas the degree is awarded by a university. The ECA is also done based on transcripts provided by university. For the "Name of School/Institution" field, should I provide the college or university name?
6. For the Research question on education and work experience, is it OK to select "No" - will it affect getting ITA or PR application in any way?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Last edited:

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Haha, thankfully my opinion has no effect on the draws. My score is not above 442 and I myself would like as many draws as possible. It would be great if we got a draw today and 3 in August but nothing that has happened so far suggests that there will be 3 draws in a month. If it were up to you and you had to choose between draw next week with regular two week intervals versus draw today followed by another 3 week gap, what would you choose?
Surely a draw today! This way people around 435-437 might get a chance as well while a normal two week gap draw makes it look quite hard!

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Anyone hitting F5 continuously today?
No need for it!! If there was a draw, the results would’ve been out by now. The next draw on next Wednesday will not be below 440

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,
I would advise to wait until he arrives back in Canada and has a valid address there. Check what others think as well.

btw how long did it take for him to get the Canadian id from first landing?
Not quite sure on the number of days it took to get his ID/PR card, but I do know that he has it already and it is needed during landing again. Valid address with a lease, he should be able to get it within few weeks after landing.

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
So no draw....oooooo thats sooooo bad....

Anybody has a time machine? Send me back to May 2017!

There are 8,000 of us who like a ride at 431-440
You know whats actually really sad? Last year I sat on a 413 score, I got a damn ITA in June, submitted my application and not until Sept I got my application canceled due to one silly missing document. Now been waiting on 438 for well almost another year :(

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
You know whats actually really sad? Last year I sat on a 413 score, I got a damn ITA in June, submitted my application and not until Sept I got my application canceled due to one silly missing document. Now been waiting on 438 for well almost another year :(
damn thats some tough luck but hang in there man, 438 aint that bad.

if you dont mind me asking, what got your application cancelled ? I mean all of us can learn from it I suppose.

canadajay

Apr 30, 2018
damn thats some tough luck but hang in there man, 438 aint that bad.

if you dont mind me asking, what got your application cancelled ? I mean all of us can learn from it I suppose.
I missed a police report from my original country.Though I lived abroad for 9 years by then in three different countries. I was required to get two forms of the police reports from my original country but I only submitted one. I just had a lot of documents and I simply missed one. I was doing the application alone with no help.

Reactions: ashokacca