Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I missed a police report from my original country.Though I lived abroad for 9 years by then in three different countries. I was required to get two forms of the police reports from my original country but I only submitted one. I just had a lot of documents and I simply missed one. I was doing the application alone with no help.
damn that sucks ! but the CRS range would eventually drop in a while and I hope you get the ITA soon.

Yea I know, going through the whole process by yourself is a bit stressful and chances are that we are gonna make some mistake. I am trying to be as thorough as I can going through the forums and tryna avoid any sort of missing document. hopefully things workout smoothly ! :) but I am super nervous about it too since am doing it by myself but apparently a lot of people are doing it by themselves successfully.

Just earlier today I read someone's post here saying that her representative screwed up her application and only after she got the ITA did she even know that the agent faked her work experiences to raise the CRS score. Although, I doubt that she didnt know about it. but in any case what I mean is that there are good and bad experiences in both situations: with and without an agent. All we can do is try and be as through as we can I guess.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Idp guys have started online ielts general exams from August - they may put in more slots going forward. So those blank days when there were no ielts results being declared and so expecting the crs to fall, may become history.
Or it couldn’t

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
I missed a police report from my original country.Though I lived abroad for 9 years by then in three different countries. I was required to get two forms of the police reports from my original country but I only submitted one. I just had a lot of documents and I simply missed one. I was doing the application alone with no help.
Wth just for a police certificate they rejected ur application! I thought if u missed something they would at least in form you and give u time to sort it out. Darn didn't realise they so strict. Sorry about that

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
damn that sucks ! but the CRS range would eventually drop in a while and I hope you get the ITA soon.

Yea I know, going through the whole process by yourself is a bit stressful and chances are that we are gonna make some mistake. I am trying to be as thorough as I can going through the forums and tryna avoid any sort of missing document. hopefully things workout smoothly ! :) but I am super nervous about it too since am doing it by myself but apparently a lot of people are doing it by themselves successfully.

Just earlier today I read someone's post here saying that her representative screwed up her application and only after she got the ITA did she even know that the agent faked her work experiences to raise the CRS score. Although, I doubt that she didnt know about it. but in any case what I mean is that there are good and bad experiences in both situations: with and without an agent. All we can do is try and be as through as we can I guess.
I know two ppl personally who did it by themselves and got through. And now I know much more ppl online here who also did it by themselves and got through. We just have to take our time and hopefully not miss anything

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Idp guys have started online ielts general exams from August - they may put in more slots going forward. So those blank days when there were no ielts results being declared and so expecting the crs to fall, may become history.
Or it couldn’t
Yes,IDP is rolling it in India starting with New Delhi and eventually all the cities in India would be changed to online format.They did mention in the press release that more dates with time slots would be available for the test taker to choose from and the results would be delivered in less than a week.Though this is beneficial to the test takers,it might affect the people waiiting for the crs to drop in the draws.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Yes,IDP is rolling it in India starting with New Delhi and eventually all the cities in India would be changed to online format.They did mention in the press release that more dates with time slots would be available for the test taker to choose from and the results would be delivered in less than a week.Though this is beneficial to the test takers,it might affect the people waiiting for the crs to drop in the draws.

CLB 9 people will be gushing in to the pool and eventually it will add more 440+ applicants every week too, not only due to the ease of the exam by CBT version but due to the early results publishing and more frequent exam slots every month. We are thinking about cutoff to go down to 440, but it seems like in the very near future the cutoff will not even tough the 441 mark by a margin.

MY TWO CENT TO THE PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TWO OR MORE DEGREES OR MASTERS EDUCATIONAL POINTS OR HAVING FRENCH CLB 7, DONT WASTE TIME TO RETAKE IELTS CAUSE EVEN IF YOU GET ALL CLB 10, THE MAX WILL BE 441 CRS. BUT RATHER GET ANY ONE OF THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS.ASAP ! Best of luck to everone :)

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
unforunately it also includes french speaking, masters, job offer and skilled trades streams. out of the 4000 maybe 2500 will be for HCP
Out of 2600 already issued how many were for only HCP excluding HCP french..HCP targeted job offer? Because out of 4000 NOIs issued only 1000 were for HCP..just checked oinp site!