+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
Congratulations! I don't see a reason why you can't update your profile accordingly. Also, wait for the experts on this thread to weigh in further.
Thank you. Yes, I would like some expert to clarify on this and hopefully I will get an answer :)

AlfredoInans

Jul 13, 2018
It appears you have a score above 442, if so good for you then.

The trend suggests that draws are being held up when cut off is bound to be low, hence the 3 week draws.

If 3 week draws have happened 2x this year already (which has kept ITAs away from equally good candidates in the pool, till some of them loose vital points), what's wrong with having 3 draws in August to restore some fair balance.....
Haha, thankfully my opinion has no effect on the draws. My score is not above 442 and I myself would like as many draws as possible. It would be great if we got a draw today and 3 in August but nothing that has happened so far suggests that there will be 3 draws in a month. If it were up to you and you had to choose between draw next week with regular two week intervals versus draw today followed by another 3 week gap, what would you choose?

Mhh40

Apr 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

My brother has already finished his landing and activated his PR last year. He will be moving to Canada permanently in next few weeks. Therefore, in order to get the sibling 15 points, can I update my EE profile as soon as he lands in Canada or do I need to wait for some time ? On the documents side to claim the extra points, we are good to submit within 60 days after ITA.

Could anyone please clarify ?
Hi,
I would advise to wait until he arrives back in Canada and has a valid address there. Check what others think as well.

btw how long did it take for him to get the Canadian id from first landing?

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
some assistance with listing work experience please:

While studying, I worked as an assistant in a grade 1 class for 2 years in 2009 and 2010 then a kindergarten class for one year in 2011. Once I completed my studies, I went on to teach as an early childhood teacher for 6 years from 2012-2017.

Would I be able to submit any of this assistant teaching as part of my work experience under my NOC 4214?
Can I use all 3 years or only the kindergarten year or none?
I am able to support this work experience with pay slips, contracts and letters from all employees.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
some assistance with listing work experience please:

While studying, I worked as an assistant in a grade 1 class for 2 years in 2009 and 2010 then a kindergarten class for one year in 2011. Once I completed my studies, I went on to teach as an early childhood teacher for 6 years from 2012-2017.

Would I be able to submit any of this assistant teaching as part of my work experience under my NOC 4214?
Can I use all 3 years or only the kindergarten year or none?
I am able to support this work experience with pay slips, contracts and letters from all employees.
If you can't support then what's the point? Anyways you have 6 years of exp to show right? You will not get any extra points anyway for 9 vs 6! So chill!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey dude I feel you man, I'm also at 438 with my writing at 7, but since I have a 9 in reading, chances are my writing has already been rechecked by a 2nd examiner. I may just sit another exam..
That is nothing but just a myth. Check my timeline.

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
It would be great if we got a draw today and 3 in August.....
This is known as hope and a rational expectation of fairness. There's nothing wrong with seeking balance. If 3 week draws have occurred 2x this year, why not a draw today, and 3 in August to give some of us a chance. Afterall, the 3 week draw affected some of us here negatively. So, I wish you get an ITA soon, regardless of your score.

Certainly, our opinions don't matter, but I hope someone in IRCC is thinking along this line.