+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Some people dropped off from 441 to 435 recently (due to their age), while the draw was being interrupted with the 3 week stunt (waiting for higher crs candidates to flood the pool). This is like shifting the goal line with no empathy at others expense. Life sometimes is like this, but we can only hope for the best. However, OINP could surprise us soon.
Hope ontario will be fair to fairontario :)

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Only if it happens tomorrow..If on July 25th then no chance and my journey ends here! I better talk to mu employer and ask them to send me there!
If they can manipulate the draw interval to favor new entrants (seemingly), then to be fair, they might surprise us with a draw tomorrow. So as to ensure people like you with such high scores and excellent IELTS don't loose out completely due to their increasing age (after sacrificing so much for the Canada dream).

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
One of the ministers did say they were not oblivious of the vast potential in the pool that were not being tapped at the moment. So maybe its high time a back to back draw is conducted to atleast dip into that pool of vast potential in d sub 440 category.
But with IRCC you never know.

Last edited:
Reactions: FairOntario

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I have never thought I will be in this thread, but I am here with my 459 CRS waiting for the draw :)
You still don't belong here :p :D . You don't need hope, you need to prepare your docs for post ITA process. :D Good luck to you!

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
One of the ministers did say they were not oblivious of the vast potential in the pool that were not being tapped at the moment. So maybe its high time a back to back draw is conducted to atleast dip into that pool of vast potential in d sub 440 category.
But with IRCC you never know.
So, true. A back to back draw won't have been necessary, if they had maintained a 2 week draw interval since the beginning of the year. Some people from 438 to 440 could have gotten ITA till date. Now, something will have to be done soon, such as back to back draws, increase in draw size to 4000, and perhaps freezing entry age till profile expires/renewed for whatever reason. Otherwise, imagine a candidate with 440, and CLB9 to 10, loosing out ultimately after dropping 6 points due to questionable 3 week draws, when people with scores of 433 got pnps in February. Some balancing act needs to be effected soon hopefully.

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
Hi Guys,

I have a question. I have a Loan account in SBI india. Let me explain how it works. I have borrowed 20L from the bank for my housing loan for which I am paying an EMI of X amount per month. This account lets you to deposit a sum for which you will get interest exemption. Say for example , i have 3L in my hand, i can deposit it in this account. If my outstanding loan amount is 17 L , i will have to pay interest for only 14 L .

Now coming to my question. I accumulated the required funds for canadian immigration in this account. Can i show it as my proof of funds?

I have access to this money anytime by cheque book and internet banking. The only thing I am worried now is that as its a over draft account the balance is showing in negative figure.

Can anyone help me with this?

What are my options? Should i move my money to my salary account?

Please help!
I doubt if you can use this. Your bank should be willing to give you a statement that says you have Rs XXXXXXX amount of debt free funds available immediately to you on the given date. If you can convince your bank manager to give such a statement it may work but I dont think they will be willing to do so. Since you can immediately withdraw the amount I would suggest you deposit to a traditional bank account which has been open for more than a year and then get a statement from that bank. You can remove and redeposit it again, if you have to.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
ROH seems rather very active for a boring tuesday. I tried to be logical and helping towards all the people below 440 but if no draw tomorrow then my ray of hope ends here. I will be forced to take hard decisions then but this is the present scenerio at the moment. The amount of high scoring profile per day is just too much to bear.

Last edited:

safarizone

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
ROH seems rather very active for a boring tuesday. I Tried be logical and helping towards all the people below 440 but if no draw tomorrow then my ray of hope ends here. I will be forced to take hard decisions then but this is the present scenerio at the moment. The amount of high scoring profile per day is just too much to bear.
Sounds like you will pull a Jon Snow. Your watch will be ended.

Reactions: Reddiered07

Ifeajika

Jul 17, 2018
Hi all, i am a new member. Found all your communication very impactful and interesting. I am about to apply for this scheme. Please i need your guide and how. Many thanks to induct me in

Reactions: ashokacca