+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
What Ontario and many other provinces are not happy about are, the refugees, which are being dumped on them without the provinces having extra budget to provide for health care, schools and accommodation. Unfortunately, we, 'hard workers and contributors' are the ones who will suffer. If you think about it, illegal immigrants who are crossing the US borders without any papers are in a way 'stealing' our dreams. Quebec as well is complaining about the high influx of illegal immigrants.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
OINP is done with issuing NOI for the year man. the new premier demolished our all hope with wiping out the entire immigration ministry within one week of taking power. Expect anything but not OINP noi.

@SithLord too
IF new Ontario govt. (Conservative) decide to stop immigration, this is serious BAD news, i was looking in poll predictions for Canada 2019 (Federal Elections) . Conservative have an Edge.

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
I doubt if you can use this. Your bank should be willing to give you a statement that says you have Rs XXXXXXX amount of debt free funds available immediately to you on the given date. If you can convince your bank manager to give such a statement it may work but I dont think they will be willing to do so. Since you can immediately withdraw the amount I would suggest you deposit to a traditional bank account which has been open for more than a year and then get a statement from that bank. You can remove and redeposit it again, if you have to.
Thanks very much for your input.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
IF new Ontario govt. (Conservative) decide to stop immigration, this is serious BAD news, i was looking in poll predictions for Canada 2019 (Federal Elections) . Conservative have an Edge.
If we had read through the analysis about the whole purpose of this 2018-2020 Immigration plan, we would have realized the real goal is to kill two birds with one stone or rather many birds with one stone. Canada needs manpower to keep up with the pace of its development and to support the aging population . Immigrants would bring in lot of liquidity or rather monetary stimulation in the economy which would again make the economy stronger. Skilled immigration is always going to trigger versatile development in a vast country which remains mostly sparsely populated with immense potential to explore.
So be it conservatives or current government , the plan should not be abolished unless the government realize , they have already inducted enough people to meet their development and sustainability targets :)

On Ontario front, Nominations should not be discontinued as the NOCs they usually invite , have unlimited if not infinite potential in major cities across the province. On the flip-side the new premier may have some other plans too :D
So lets stay optimistic if we have maxed our CRS scores and try to improve if we could. Lets pray , God and IRCC does some miracle soon :D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From what I understand, the reason for dispute is because of the illegal border crossings. As a result by now the assigned resources are not enough creating a problem.

PNP is not their problem. If anything those applicants do pay for their services and in most cases, do not have problems to find some work and to support themselves.

But as a result of cutting down resources (or human power - because yes they will not fire permanent people, but if they used some temporary staff, that is a different story) can lead to slower deliverance time.
Or harsher requirements (for example having more like federal approach where missing documents will simply trigger cancellation).

The reason behind closed HCP is more practical - they need to see how many people were nominated and how many spots are left, so I would assume, that they will reopen somewhere August / September this year in order to collect rest of the applicants.

Arsalanullah1122

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-11-2018
AOR Received.
13-11-2018
Guys quick question. Let's say i have a CRS of 470, is it possible that i can get an ITA in the next draw or do i have to be in the pool for some time before i can get an ITA?