+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Express Entry profile, I was invited in last Draw and after filling all personal Info, there is specific section for ENGLAND PCC, i DOUBLE CHECKED ALL MY PROFILE, i HAVE FILLED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY
I think it is requesting for the PCC because you probably didnt indicate that the degree was by correspondence. You have to be very careful here not to mess up your application. I think you should go back and edit where you fill in the degree, and indicate correspondence maybe in bracket. If it keeps asking for a PCC do a LOE and attach it there. My 2 cents

Diptinaik7

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys.
I had a doubt...I was working in a firm for 1 year but then since I got a job in govt organisation I had to leave the job immediately and couldn't serve a 2month notice period.I have got all supporting doc viz appointment letter, pay slips, comfirmation letter etc.but no experience letter..My hR is not ready to give me the letter what can be done ??Also my HOD is ready but she doesn't work there anymore

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
I think it is requesting for the PCC because you probably didnt indicate that the degree was by correspondence. You have to be very careful here not to mess up your application. I think you should go back and edit where you fill in the degree, and indicate correspondence maybe in bracket. If it keeps asking for a PCC do a LOE and attach it there. My 2 cents
In the new EE system for degrees you can choose part time or full time as an option. So I guess this supercedes the writing in brackets stuff for distance degrees

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Pardon my curiosity but how did u come about this asertion? Don't you think 100% might be far fetched.
1st draw of Aug will be without any IELTS result that will bring down scores for sure..may be 436/437 and Aug 2nd(IELTS Test date) is Thursday i.e. an awkward dat and just after 4 days of last IELTS test(28th July) so not much competition ...Aug will see 437 for sure

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I was enrolled in a year diploma program but I only went to school for 4 months, basically not completed, I re saved all personal history and this time asking me to upload same 3 PCC but nothing specifically mentioned (ONE INDIA, I lived in NZ for 10 yrs and 3rd one I guess Canadian) I am working today but I will re-fill everything and see if anything changes again.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I was enrolled in a year diploma program but I only went to school for 4 months, basically not completed, I re saved all personal history and this time asking me to upload same 3 PCC but nothing specifically mentioned (ONE INDIA, I lived in NZ for 10 yrs and 3rd one I guess Canadian) I am working today but I will re-fill everything and see if anything changes again.
If you are CEC they will ask you to submit you don’t need to submit the RCMP report upfront...

jessoabr

Star Member
May 14, 2018
1st draw of Aug will be without any IELTS result that will bring down scores for sure..may be 436/437 and Aug 2nd(IELTS Test date) is Thursday i.e. an awkward dat and just after 4 days of last IELTS test(28th July) so not much competition ...Aug will see 437 for sure
But there will be 2 ielts results publishing before July last week draw. Doesn't that mean the points would rise up?

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
your theory would be put to test on the next draw date which is possibly on the 11th july. No ielts results until the 13th. But mind you the last time there was no test released before a draw CRS score only droped by one point though the draw size was 3500 not 3750 if am not mistaking.

Hcanada11

Nov 15, 2017
@DelPiero07 :: Hello Sir, I have one query please help me out. I got ITA in previous draw with CRS 450. It’s because of 2 years experience under CEC. But my 2 years will finish after 3 days on July 5. Till today I worked for almost 4000 hours in past 2 years. My actual score based on 1 year experience was 437. I know you are very knowledgeable about it that points awarded before 1 month of 2 years. I went to My home country twice in last 2 years for 2 weeks every time . One time it was unpaid and one time it was paid Vacation . So should I submit profile on July 5 or should I work for this 4 weeks extra when I went to home country to visit my family ? Or should I decline my ITA and again go back into pool as I will finish experience after 3 days ? Please need your response...Thanks

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@DelPiero07 :: Hello Sir, I have one query please help me out. I got ITA in previous draw with CRS 450. It’s because of 2 years experience under CEC. But my 2 years will finish after 3 days on July 5. Till today I worked for almost 4000 hours in past 2 years. My actual score based on 1 year experience was 437. I know you are very knowledgeable about it that points awarded before 1 month of 2 years. I went to My home country twice in last 2 years for 2 weeks every time . One time it was unpaid and one time it was paid Vacation . So should I submit profile on July 5 or should I work for this 4 weeks extra when I went to home country to visit my family ? Or should I decline my ITA and again go back into pool as I will finish experience after 3 days ? Please need your response...Thanks
You are free to submit your e-APR until after completing two years of work experience. You cannot count unpaid vacations as part of such work experience.

Reactions: Hcanada11

Hcanada11

Nov 15, 2017
You are free to submit your e-APR until after completing two years of work experience. You cannot count unpaid vacations as part of such work experience.
So it means I should work extra 2 weeks for this unpaid vacation in which I visited my home country and no need to work for 2 weeks extra when this vacation was paid and I visited my country. Right sir ?