Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Friends,

Hope you can help me here, I lived in England in 2009 Nov. to 2010 March which is only 4 months and I was on student visa there, Now I am doing my express entry application and I am asked to upload England PCC. Do I have to apply PCC? I read CIC website, and we only need to get PCC if stayed more than 6 months, Is anyone been in same situation and what should I do?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Friends,

Hope you can help me here, I lived in England in 2009 Nov. to 2010 March which is only 4 months and I was on student visa there, Now I am doing my express entry application and I am asked to upload England PCC. Do I have to apply PCC? I read CIC website, and we only need to get PCC if stayed more than 6 months, Is anyone been in same situation and what should I do?
Have you been to UK before and after this period of the student visa as a visitor etc. ?

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
I'm at 432 so 10 points short from the last draw. Any analysis if it would come down to 432 before September? I'll lose another 5 points in September due to age

Apr 1, 2018
Hi,

Do WES differentiate between regular and correspondence courses. My wife has a MBA from correspondence and I can get the transcript in 7-10 days while regular university is a long shot.

harsat

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Then i dont think you need to provide it as long as you are under 6 months..
who is asking you to provide this ?
Express Entry profile, I was invited in last Draw and after filling all personal Info, there is specific section for ENGLAND PCC, i DOUBLE CHECKED ALL MY PROFILE, i HAVE FILLED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Express Entry profile, I was invited in last Draw and after filling all personal Info, there is specific section for ENGLAND PCC, i DOUBLE CHECKED ALL MY PROFILE, i HAVE FILLED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY
so do you have to necessarily provide the doc is mentioned there ?