+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I have shown experience of last 3 companies which is 5 years and had reference letters from all 3. From my 1st organisation my reference letter shows salary in INR where as I was in UAE for almost 1.5 years out of 2 years in phases. Now during this whole PR process, my experience in last 2 organisations has increased to more than 3 years.
Should I just show last 2 organisations' experience and skip the others and show it in personal history post ITA.
Is everyone else showing only last 3years experience as it makes sense and also reduces hassle for reference letters?
PS - I have 3.5 years of more experience but in different NOC for which I never obtained reference letters.I will show that exp in personal history post ITA.
Any comments are welcome.

Diptinaik7

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
In certain scenarios you can submit a self attested document mentioning your duties and roles. But you will also be required to explain that you tried to get the reference letter but the company did not provide you with, which is not the case here. You have no other friend or senior still working there who could help you? If not then I guess I won't have a solution for this. Maybe you can wait for some other senior expert to comment for you.
I do have colleaguea who are still working there.They might give.I have offer letter, email stating why they cannot give me experience letter I hope that would be enough

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Is
I do have colleaguea who are still working there.They might give.I have offer letter, email stating why they cannot give me experience letter I hope that would be enough
If you have an email record that they have refused to give a letter then you are in a better position to explain things. If any of your colleagues still working there can give you a letter, still better for you.

sadiyarehman

Jun 19, 2018
Hi,
Can all of you please suggest what answer to write in the 'come to Canada tool' question which is :

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation. (required)

The foreign work ex is
2 years 8 months under NOC A
1 year under NOC B

should the answer be 2-3 years (considering only Noc A)
Or should it be 3-4 years?

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
Can all of you please suggest what answer to write in the 'come to Canada tool' question which is :

In the last 10 years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have? It must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation. (required)

The foreign work ex is
1 year under NOC B

I think it should be 2-3 Years.
But when you create your EE profile, you can add both of your work exps.
It'll give you full points.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Any s
I have shown experience of last 3 companies which is 5 years and had reference letters from all 3. From my 1st organisation my reference letter shows salary in INR where as I was in UAE for almost 1.5 years out of 2 years in phases. Now during this whole PR process, my experience in last 2 organisations has increased to more than 3 years.
Should I just show last 2 organisations' experience and skip the others and show it in personal history post ITA.
Is everyone else showing only last 3years experience as it makes sense and also reduces hassle for reference letters?
PS - I have 3.5 years of more experience but in different NOC for which I never obtained reference letters.I will show that exp in personal history post ITA.
Any comments are welcome.
Any senior members for suggestion. Dont want to get rejection for 2nd time..

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
To be honest, nothing new in this report except eicnews trying their best to market their product. In my opinion, two things might happen after July, Draw size might go to 4000 or may come down to 3500. In anyway after September we will probably see draw size becoming smaller and in the end after 2018 is done we will probably have around 80k ITAs issued in total. So I don't think the statement, '' we are building towards larger draws'' is true at all.

Reactions: Jimmysuperfly

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Quick question .. What is FSW inland and FSW Outland?
inland - if u are already inside Canada and applying for PR from within Canada
outland - if u are residing in other countries and applying for PR from there

fsw - federal skilled worker, which most of us here are applying through

sadiyarehman

Jun 19, 2018
inland - if u are already inside Canada and applying for PR from within Canada
outland - if u are residing in other countries and applying for PR from there

fsw - federal skilled worker, which most of us here are applying through
while I did know what is FSW, I couldnt guess what is Inland and Outland.
Thanks for the Clarification.

These abbreviations and keywords sometimes boggle you!

romacoco

Mar 12, 2018
Hi,

The foreign work ex is
1 year under NOC B

You have a total of 3-4 years skilled work experience. The only way I would recommend not including some of your experience is if one role was NOC C, which they aren't so go with what you have which is 3+ years.