+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
I have made a profile on Express Entry and my points are maxed at 440 for the near future.
I am considering asking my employer to try for intracompany transfer(ICT) if possible.
I understand that it is easier to get an ICT than a work permit which would require a LMIA; hence the ICT route.

I wanted to get some doubts clarified if you all can help.

1. Is it possible to apply for both PR and ICT simultaneously?
2. If yes, does a rejection in one reduce the chance of getting the other? For example, lets say my ICT is rejected for a certain reason, would it affect me getting a PR in the future.
3. How difficult/easy would it be for my employer to prove that I am 'specialized knowledge worker' considering I am a software developer with 4 years and 3 months of experience.

Thanks.
Noble idea. Im trying to get ICT work visa also.

I don’t think they affect each other. Till you get ITA and submit your application and get AOR nothing is official

Your company what they need to prove etc chech ICT threads and also cic all info is there

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Still scary to even think about next week. But thanks for your detailed analysis.
When compared to last year May and June draw there was a spike in CRS score because of PNP and OINP draw and then gradually reduced. It's going to be the same, but not sure will it drop below 435 or 430s. With one IELTS result published let hope the CRS drops around 443 - 446.
one more week to go.

Reactions: fgfcan and Fhussain

inacan

Jun 19, 2018
So till the time the next draw doesn't happen it is going to be difficult to make any good calculated guesses. I guess the previous draw has shaken up the boat for now. any idea when does the score distribution of candidates comes out, i mean is it post draw or pre?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Based on my calculations - if there is a draw on 27 June with 3750 ITA's. Considering the past rates of profile additions in last month and assuming that CRS in (441 to 450) is heavily skewed towards the lower side of 440's - I think the cutoff would be (443 most likely and worst case 444)

Last edited:

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Based on my calculations - if there is a draw on 27 June with 3750 ITA's. Considering the past rates of profile additions in last month and assuming that CRS in (441 to 450) is heavily skewed towards the lower side of 440's - I think the cutoff would be (443 most likely and worst case 444)
I think a draw on 27th of June with ITAs of 3750 should see a CRS of anything between 444-446.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
I don’t think so. 440 is the new 430!
well I think all above 430ish should keep their profile updated and all documents ready - somewhere in Oct or Nov CIC may go for back to back draw to meet their FY targets, and if they keep on having a draw once in 2-3 weeks till then, CRS may fall to mid 430 levels for a draw or two.
These things are very dynamic in nature, and any policy change or macro economic indicator may tilt the CRS drastically to either side.

Diptinaik7

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
well I think all above 430ish should keep their profile updated and all documents ready - somewhere in Oct or Nov CIC may go for back to back draw to meet their FY targets, and if they keep on having a draw once in 2-3 weeks till then, CRS may fall to mid 430 levels for a draw or two.
These things are very dynamic in nature, and any policy change or macro economic indicator may tilt the CRS drastically to either side.
In a true way...Ray of hope..Thank you

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
yep real ROH man! you should be more active on this thread :D