+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

Hcanada11

Nov 15, 2017
PATIENCE LEVEL out of limits now. In pool since July 2017 BUT finally CRS 450 and still not sure what this CIC gonna do in upcoming draw..

Reactions: Archavin89

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi! I need to seek some advise from all of you here. I am sitting at 438 with NOC 6221. Given the scores of the past draws, should I wait further or opt for PNP instead? Also, I have maximized my IELTS scores already.

Reactions: saimurali88

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi! I need to seek some advise from all of you here. I am sitting at 438 with NOC 6221. Given the scores of the past draws, should I wait further or opt for PNP instead? Also, I have maximized my IELTS scores already.
I am not sure if you are aware of all the PNP rules and criteria but it is not as straight forward as many seems to think. If you know all about PNPs and if you have options there, then definetly go for it.

Reactions: ajithj

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Contrary to what many people may think, I feel that Ontario PNP is one of the hardest to get into/through, if not the most difficult.
Primarily due to increasing CRS scores for the Federal draws.

Go for other PNPs and explore the possibilities.

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I am not sure if you are aware of all the PNP rules and criteria but it is not as straight forward as many seems to think. If you know all about PNPs and if you have options there, then definetly go for it.

I am quite aware of the PNP qualifications, except for the new stream of Alberta. I am seriously considering going for PNP now considering that cut-off scores of the previous draws do not fall below 440.

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for the response.

How shall we apply for the Work Visa? I too am feeling the heat and don't think my scores will improve any further now. I already have 133/ 136 possible points out of the IELTS. Only way is to find a job (which itself looks a distant thought).

I tried applying via LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice etc. but, have not received any call despite providing a local Canada no. I have been applying since almost 3+ weeks now? Are there any consultants of whose services we can avail - that aids in securing a job. When I fill the applications, one of the imp questions there is "if I am legally eligible to work in Canada now" and this is where my application nose-dives.
We qualify for the international Experience Canada working holiday visa programme so we have applied through that. British Columbia have also changed some of the professions that don't require an LMIA. Have you checked the provincial nomination? Maybe you are on one of the short lists?

Ra_of_hope_Canada

Dec 14, 2017
Hi
Guys me sitting at 438. Is there possibly any chance of the score coming down this year to that level ? I personally dont think it will come down that low (below 440).
Anyways have taken admission for a 1 year post grad diploma course. Hopefully those extra points might clear me. In the meanwhile waiting for a miracle to happen.
, post graduation if one does diploma, it increases ththe scires by 30 points, rigt?

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
We qualify for the international Experience Canada working holiday visa programme so we have applied through that. British Columbia have also changed some of the professions that don't require an LMIA. Have you checked the provincial nomination? Maybe you are on one of the short lists?
wow some nice points here. i overlooked it previously. looks like BC EE system dont ask for ANY LMIA. if you have any job offer without LMIA you can enter as an applicant in BC EE.

what do you mean by being in the short lists? how do you check that? which PNP are you referring to here?

Mar 2, 2018
Howdy guys
I know this Q might be outta of place, id be grateful if you could answer me

Does anyone know how to find WES accepted institutions in Iran, I need to get another certificate, other than my Bachelor,to get ITA:)

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Howdy guys
I know this Q might be outta of place, id be grateful if you could answer me

Does anyone know how to find WES accepted institutions in Iran, I need to get another certificate, other than my Bachelor,to get ITA:)
try to go to WES site and do a free evaluation/fill their questionairre with the names of the proposed institutions etc. you might not get a satisfactory answer but u can try to do it.

also use the 'search' function in forums like this one and see if there are others with some experience. try to go to the relevent threads e.g. WES threads or IQAS etc/ECA related threads and ask this question

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
Regarding the HCP OINP, would it be wise to recreate My express entry profile because I suspect they might start issuing NOIs soon and they will go for those that newly created a profile, the competition is stiff they definitely can't send an NOI to everyone.
P.s I created my profile ending of march and I am on 435 And still writing another Ielts to get 6points more.