+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
I'm thinking of study in Canada but it' so expensive!
Guys me sitting at 438. Is there possibly any chance of the score coming down this year to that level ? I personally dont think it will come down that low (below 440).
Anyways have taken admission for a 1 year post grad diploma course. Hopefully those extra points might clear me. In the meanwhile waiting for a miracle to happen.

Reactions: Aarti123

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Guys me sitting at 438. Is there possibly any chance of the score coming down this year to that level ? I personally dont think it will come down that low (below 440).
Anyways have taken admission for a 1 year post grad diploma course. Hopefully those extra points might clear me. In the meanwhile waiting for a miracle to happen.
It will definitely add more points but I was also wondering if the points will raise even higher next year like how the points are higher than last year

Reactions: lightning_crashes

maithanhtrang

Nov 14, 2017
I'm 28, CRS 446. My IELTS is almost max (CLB 9 for speaking, CLB 10 for other skills) and I will be stuck in my PhD for the next 3-4 years. I would do anything to improve my CRS in short term but guess it's not the case...

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
US might change its immigration laws this month (depending on whether Mr.Trump likes it). It will eliminate the long waiting times for green card.

Now how does it affect express entry?
Of late there has been a huge spike in express entry applications by temporary residents in US. This was because of the uncertainty over their green card wait times. Once US fixes it's issue, the number of express entry applications from US temporary residents will reduce drastically.

Reactions: Archavin89

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Yes
It will definitely add more points but I was also wondering if the points will raise even higher next year like how the points are higher than last year
Yes the points will be definitely higher looking at the current competition. However with my diploma I will reach 470s which should be a safe zone.

Reactions: Aarti123

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Yes
Yes the points will be definitely higher looking at the current competition. However with my diploma I will reach 470s which should be a safe zone.

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
GUYS I HAVE A HUGE DOUBT.

THE SCORE DISTRIBUTION THAT THEY PUBLISH IN EACH DRAW, IS IT BEFORE THE DRAW ITAs ARE DEDUCTED OR AFTER??

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
US might change its immigration laws this month (depending on whether Mr.Trump likes it). It will eliminate the long waiting times for green card.

Now how does it affect express entry?
Of late there has been a huge spike in express entry applications by temporary residents in US. This was because of the uncertainty over their green card wait times. Once US fixes it's issue, the number of express entry applications from US temporary residents will reduce drastically.
It looks like right now USA has way too much fun with a trade war.
Also the question is if there will be anything announced, how will it look like.

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Yes

Rohit kotha

Jun 17, 2018
Primary applicant -
Age- 37 19/01/1981
NOC -6221 Sales & Marketing Professional
Masters equivalency
IELTS -. 8.5;9;7;7.5
Spouse-
Age- 35 26/01/1983
Masters equivalency
IELTS - 7;6.5;6;8
NOC - 0131 Telecommunications professional
CRS 435
EE submitted on 10april 2018
Guys please tell me if there is any ray of hope in EE or provincial nominations . Can try for French by leaving job and studying full time for six months.does that help. I know things are not looking bright but anyone who can give me a ray of hope.

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
GUYS I HAVE A HUGE DOUBT.

THE SCORE DISTRIBUTION THAT THEY PUBLISH IN EACH DRAW, IS IT BEFORE THE DRAW ITAs ARE DEDUCTED OR AFTER??
The score distribution is normally from about a week prior to the draw. You can find the date in the annoucement. So the figures do not reflect the distribution immediately prior to the draw. The predictions you see here are based on analysing the distributions from the mid point between draws when there is the normal 2 week gap.

Reactions: mary99