+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

AG1985

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Ohh..just wanted to know approx how many days it took for evaluation..is it 20 days or 25 days or moe than a month etc.

Its already been 16 days dat they hv receiced my doc now..dtatus says we are reviewing..
Hi

But as I understood from others in the forum, if we receive in the original promissed date, that would be great. Because many profiles, they make it hold just before the day they promissed.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
one query: my wes says I have a "Double Masters".
Is there any option in CIC (apart from selecting Masters from the dropdown) that may fetch me a higher CRS.. I can max be on 440 and nothing more...

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Is there any option in CIC (apart from selecting Masters from the dropdown) that may fetch me a higher CRS.. I can max be on 440 and nothing more...
You have to select Masters, nothing extra for doing Masters twice. You can do PHd to increase your crs.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
thnx ur comment....

It makes sense this thought. However, I couldn't find any place in CIC website stating that....is just ur opinion (''to be on safe side'') or r u sure?

I thought the basis/cornerstone for claim/get points to primary NOC is our work experience. So, the reference letter would, in my POV, address this issue....since u have the proof (Reference Letter) of a skilled Job in a certain NOC, the Bachelor seems secondary considering the fact that I would not be claiming points for that but to ''NOC x Work experience'.'

Cuz if we think in this way, we would also need to Put a Bachelor to support a Master since the last needs the previous one n so on....

Appreciate any advice/opinion
No this is only my opinion and not from experience

Eg if some one has bachelor's in medicine and masters in management and your noc is for a medical doctor for sure you need eca of bachelor's. Same with engineering

When you fill the EE it asks you when you were certified to do the job in your noc. Same case with engineering

But if in your case your masters and bachelor's are in the same field then it SEEMS ok

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
No this is only my opinion and not from experience

Eg if some one has bachelor's in medicine and masters in management and your noc is for a medical doctor for sure you need eca of bachelor's. Same with engineering

When you fill the EE it asks you when you were certified to do the job in your noc. Same case with engineering

But if in your case your masters and bachelor's are in the same field then it SEEMS ok

I see.....My Bachelor is in Financial Sciences and my Master in Accounting and Finance management.....So, I hope everything will be fine.

What I meant regarding job reference is the fact that if I have a letter affirming I worked in a certain area/field it is natural to assume u have yhe qualification for that. However, as u said, maybe in such specifics fields might be like that.

Thanx for ur opinion!

cheers

Reactions: lightning_crashes

DS895

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
You can understand the trend, I am part of multiple ielts group and most of the group member posting good results, it's like poll results ......
Yes agree trend during last 3 weeks was good for two IELTs results, and i was one of them. This is why as 3750 profiles got created above 451 CRS in last draw. This time cut off will be around 448-449 for draw on 27th june.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
You cannot claim points for 2 masters because it allows you the max point options. Only if you had 2 bachelors you claim that....

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes agree trend during last 3 weeks was good for two IELTs results, and i was one of them. This is why as 3750 profiles got created above 451 CRS in last draw. This time cut off will be around 448-449 for draw on 27th june.
That’s not entirely accurate...higher IELTS does not mean all applicants will apply for immigration the next day on the other hand IELTS is being used for immigration to other countries and for higher studies as well...
Last weeks draw was done after 3 weeks (usually done every 2weeks) and hence the number of applicant increased and thus the score...it has happened before in Feb-Mar, where the score went from 442 (21 Feb) to 456(14 Mar).

Last edited:
Reactions: Aarti123

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
For education proof do we need to upload mark sheets or transcripts as well? Or degree certificates are sufficient?