+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,

I have traveled to Bhutan from India via road for a period of 7-8 days. However, the immigration officers in Bhutan did not stamp/ mention anything on my passport. They had just asked us a copy of our passports along with a photograph.

How can I then prove my travel details to CIC ?

Thanks

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I have traveled to Bhutan from India via road for a period of 7-8 days. However, the immigration officers in Bhutan did not stamp/ mention anything on my passport. They had just asked us a copy of our passports along with a photograph.

Thanks
You don’t need stamps to prove that you travelled, you should declare the details the best of your knowledge. Imagine there are a lot of borders in Europe you virtually drive from Germany e.g. to counties like France and Switzerland without even being stopped.

Reactions: Sunapollo

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
You don’t need stamps to prove that you travelled, you should declare the details the best of your knowledge. Imagine there are a lot of borders in Europe you virtually drive from Germany e.g. to counties like France and Switzerland without even being stopped.
Hello friend. Thanks for helping everyone. I notice your replies in the threads. You are doing a great job. Keep it up :)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi,

Thanks
Why you need to show 7-8 days of travel ?

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi guys .
I have mentioned my totals hours per week as 45 in EE profile, however my employer has refused it and mentioned 40 instead.
Can we change the number of hours post ITA?

Reactions: Alya1234

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Thanks a lot !!

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys/ Senior Members,

I have a few doubts:
1) For address history, can we fill "N/A" in street address?
2) I don't have proofs for all my addresses in one county. Will that be an Issue?
3) I made onsite visit for Clients in London.What should I write in Purpose of Travel?
4)For unemployment I have written "exam prep at home" and for Entity " N/A". Is this fine?
5) While uploading all the Education documents, along with degree, do we have to submit Marksheets as well?

Many thanks

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys/ Senior Members,

I have a few doubts:
1) For address history, can we fill "N/A" in street address?
2) I don't have proofs for all my addresses in one county. Will that be an Issue?
3) I made onsite visit for Clients in London.What should I write in Purpose of Travel?
4)For unemployment I have written "exam prep at home" and for Entity " N/A". Is this fine?
5) While uploading all the Education documents, along with degree, do we have to submit Marksheets as well?

Many thanks
1. Yes
2. No
3. Business visit, if it was
4. Yes
5. No. Degrees and ECA eval

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Awesome

I have a plan to visit Phoenix after a month
hi, Have any one of you got your medical done in Phoenix? How was your experience? Have read some really bad reviews for that only panel physician in Phoenix and he is charging 550 + 60 for each person.

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Don't bother if it's for a vacation :) The weather here is garbage right now. 40C !
hi, Have you got your medical done in Phoenix? How was your experience? Have read some really bad reviews for that only panel physician in Phoenix and he is charging 550 + 60 for each person.

Himanshu@76453

Aug 6, 2018
Hello, i have completed bachelor's and have 3.5 years work experience my total crs score is 438. I have scored max in ielts and was planning to do a part time pg or executive mba for 1 year to increase my score. Will my score increase even if my mba or post graduate is part time?
Few consultants says that my score is good to apply now.
Is this true? I am afraid. And if i do bith applying for pr and pg simultaneously. And lets say i get pr then can i complete my pg and then migrate? Or i will hav to migrate immediately?
Also if my application for pr gets rejected and i re-apply adding post graduate degree after evaluation will this have any negative impact.
Please reply at the earliest as my admission date is about to shut, thabjs.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hello, i have completed bachelor's and have 3.5 years work experience my total crs score is 438. I have scored max in ielts and was planning to do a part time pg or executive mba for 1 year to increase my score. Will my score increase even if my mba or post graduate is part time?
Is this true? I am afraid. And if i do bith applying for pr and pg simultaneously. And lets say i get pr then can i complete my pg and then migrate? Or i will hav to migrate immediately?
Also if my application for pr gets rejected and i re-apply adding post graduate degree after evaluation will this have any negative impact.
Hi, you can apply now. You are not going to get rejected immediately. It's a waiting game with the scores. So while you wait, you can update your profile with no negative impact. You are given a yr from ur medical to land in Canada so you may or may not finish the mba in time if you start now. The choice to start and finish will have to be up to you. Or you can leave it incomplete wherever you are and when you get through , see if you can transfer credit to a programme in Canada and continue it there

indranildutta1805

May 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Let’s break down your questions:

1) Will Education increase my CRS Points?

Yes it’ll. What you’ll have to ensure is whichever course you enroll in, just make sure they’re recognized by WES or IQAS or it’ll just lead to wastage of time for you

2) Is 438 good enough to apply?

It would have been a good enough score for 2017, but however time and again we’ve observed the CRS cut-off not falling below the 440 mark. My suggestion would be to enter the pool in the meanwhile and work towards improving CRS by either pursuing and additional course or going after PNP

3) Can you migrate while pursuing PG?

Yes you can. Post COPR, you’ll have to land within the validity of it which is usually a year from your medicals and then come back and go back post completion. Your residency obligation is 3 years out of 5.

4) Can your application have any negative impact post completion of PG and if your PR is rejected before that

No