+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So u the same as me. You will get a PFL sooner or later due to that they cant find your EE profile bc you already applied for PR. Oinp will ask you to explain and if reasonable, they will allow you to create another EE profile to get 600pts.
That was back in early 2017. Idk what they change now. Gl
so @romrumrira and @zohebshaikh, as you 2 predicted... I have received a letter from OINP..... which states the following...

This letter is to provide you with an opportunity to submit information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for nomination under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) and its regulations. In order to continue the assessment of your application, further information and/or documentation is required to verify the following program criteria:

1. Express Entry Profile Validity.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker validation code is a requirement for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream established under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”). You cannot be nominated in the Express Entry system without a valid registration. A review of the information and documentation provided in support of your application indicates that your Express Entry Number is no longer available in the Express Entry system since you have received Invitation to Apply (ITA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on March xx, 2018. Please advise us of your intention to:

- Reject the ITA issued by IRCC and request that OINP continue to process your application; or
- Withdraw your application to OINP. (Please note that the fees are non-refundable since your application has reached the processing stage.)

If you request that the OINP continue to process your application, please provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA.
If your Express Entry profile became ineligible, please provide:
- The IRCC letter indicating that your old Express Entry profile became ineligible.
- The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile AND a copy of the letter you have received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile.
- A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.
- Any additional information or documentation that is relevant to demonstrating your registration in the Express Entry.

I have followed the processing of my EE application and it is under process and eligibility is passed.
So the question, in your opinion(I remember you have told me before, but wanna double check), if I tell my lawyer to Withdraw the OINP application, it will not have any impact on the processing of my EE application ?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
so @romrumrira and @zohebshaikh, as you 2 predicted... I have received a letter from OINP..... which states the following...

This letter is to provide you with an opportunity to submit information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for nomination under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8 (the “Act”) and its regulations. In order to continue the assessment of your application, further information and/or documentation is required to verify the following program criteria:

1. Express Entry Profile Validity.

Your registration in the Express Entry system, including a valid Express Entry number and Job Seeker validation code is a requirement for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream established under the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015, S.O. 2015, c. 8. (the “Act”). You cannot be nominated in the Express Entry system without a valid registration. A review of the information and documentation provided in support of your application indicates that your Express Entry Number is no longer available in the Express Entry system since you have received Invitation to Apply (ITA) from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on March xx, 2018. Please advise us of your intention to:

- Reject the ITA issued by IRCC and request that OINP continue to process your application; or
- Withdraw your application to OINP. (Please note that the fees are non-refundable since your application has reached the processing stage.)

If you request that the OINP continue to process your application, please provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the ITA.
If your Express Entry profile became ineligible, please provide:
- The IRCC letter indicating that your old Express Entry profile became ineligible.
- The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile AND a copy of the letter you have received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile.
- A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.
- Any additional information or documentation that is relevant to demonstrating your registration in the Express Entry.

I have followed the processing of my EE application and it is under process and eligibility is passed.
So the question, in your opinion(I remember you have told me before, but wanna double check), if I tell my lawyer to Withdraw the OINP application, it will not have any impact on the processing of my EE application ?
No, it won't have any impact to your EE. It just about deleting your application in Onekey, you don't even have to contact them or say a word.
Good luck.

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hello Abhishek. I just realized that last data before 922nd draw showed pool distribution as of 24th May. There were around 227 candidates above 441 on 24th may, and 4000 on 8th June. Isn't it an alarming rate considering 700 were issued ITAs on 30th May? Almost 4500 entered the pool with 441+ score between 24th May and 8th June. 300 people per day. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.
Most of your analysis is correct apart from the fact that most of the FST folks would be below CRS 441, so you can consider around 200+ instead of 700 got ITA on May 30th with CRS 441+
Yes, the intake averages are crazy high, and we keep on seeing that going up after each draw!

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Most of your analysis is correct apart from the fact that most of the FST folks would be below CRS 441, so you can consider around 200+ instead of 700 got ITA on May 30th with CRS 441+
Yes, the intake averages are crazy high, and we keep on seeing that going up after each draw!
Yeah thank you, I also realized that later. So there were around 4000 candidates with 441+ in the pool on 8th June :( still, a very high number and as you pointed out, the rate is increasing day by day, making us anxious. 450 could be the new 440 from now on :(

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP

I would go with what @romrumrira has suggested, all the best !

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi

I have a question regarding PCC, my wife is the primary applicant and we have recieved our PCC.
However on her PCC it is mentioned " XYZ wife of ABC".
But on our passports we both spouse name as blank.
Will this cause any issue ? Or we have to update our passports?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi

I have a question regarding PCC, my wife is the primary applicant and we have recieved our PCC.
However on her PCC it is mentioned " XYZ wife of ABC".
But on our passports we both spouse name as blank.
Will this cause any issue ? Or we have to update our passports?
You will attach the marriage certificate right? that should provide the correlation..