+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 92nd Draw

Yanbing Chen

May 29, 2018
Do we have chance to see the 440 or lower draw before Aug.this year? I saw you guys are analyzing that next draw might increase to around 450, if that is true, I hope in July, the draw could reduce to 440 below.

Reactions: Aarti123

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi everyone,
Im here again after like 3 years. I had many issues in my previous application and its not the time to talk about it. May be later i will post everything in detail.
Im back again and i have done my IELTS last Saturday (2nd June) and im expecting results this friday. Is there any one who has done IELTS on 2nd? Its very strange to tell that last saturday's exam is bloody easy. Listening is pretty slow and very understandable to compared to previous exams, Writing and Reading also very easy too. So, which means applicants with 430-445 will be increased accordingly with the IELTS results. And i dont see the trend will get decline on this draw. This is my point of view. Im standing 430's if i get L8,R7,W7,S7 (hopefully). And i will not wait for scores to come down and i will apply for OINP straight away.
Any suggestions or inputs????

Yanbing Chen

May 29, 2018
It's 8.5. Ive tried it 4 times. The last 3 times I keep getting 7 in writing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Next sitting is in October
I think you got a really good score, maybe you can try one more time. What time will you get two years working experience in next year?